Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Do you remember me telling you about my beautiful little dog Holly? Well after three weeks being in the animal hospital we lost our little angel yesterday. My heart is broken and I can't stop crying for my sweet little princess. Her blood count got so low that there was not enough oxygen in her blood to keep her alive. Holly died yesterday morning we were able to get to see her just before she left us and I will cherish those last few minutes for the rest of my life. My husband drove us home where stupid here collapsed with shock and ended up having my family worrying about me when they had enough already after just loosing Holly.

MyHolly.jpg
This is my sweet faced angel in the park.

HollyDavid20.03.2006.jpg
This is Holly being held by my son David last Monday.

Hugs to all of you who have sent me PMs and emails about Holly and for all your prayers, Jane.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I am actually crying. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Big Hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
What a beautiful friend to have had.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
Poor poor poor little Princess!

I send you a mountain of hugs!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

me too i cant see the screen i am very sorry Jane holly  was a little doll

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Jane,
Sooooo sorry about your baby, my heart goes out to you & your family. I can tell Holly was a very special part of your family. God Bless your little Princess  bear_innocent   
Best Wishes & a big long distance hug, Sandy  :hug:   bear_cry

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jane look after yourself. :hug:  There is not a lot we can say, but we will be here for you when things get clearer and you have had time to think and grieve. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I am so very sorry to hear that Holly lost her fight Jane.  bear_cry

I know she meant the world to you and the family and i am thinking of you all  :hug:

I know it is small comfort to you Jane but at least she is'nt suffering anymore and is in doggy heaven at peace, chasing bunnies, munching her favourite food and generally having a happy time.

I do feel for you Jane - take care  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

You've been through so much. Meltdowns are expected.
Pen is right, she's not suffering any more. And you have all done all that you could for her and then some.
Cry your heart out, Jane. We're doing that with you!

Only time will heal. Eventually you'll be smiling at all the fun times you had with Holly and be happy and blessed that you had her in your lives for the time that you did.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Daphne

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh my darling Jane...I am so so so so so so sorry....i wish I could give you that huge hug you were offering me...I can't find any more words to say but my thoughts are with you...lots and lots of cuddles
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Sarah

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OOohh Jane I am SO sorry!!   :hug:  :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

So sorry to hear your sad news, Jane. Little Holly was obviously cherished. Big, big hugs to you  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane,
              Warmest Cuddles and Hugs are on there way to you.  There are no words that can ver be said that will make it ok. But you can cherish all the good times youv'e had to-geher and how blessed you were to have had Holly in your life. My heart goes out to you all as a family .  Lots of Love and Hugs Rita xxxxx

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Jane, my heart is breaking too. I am so very sorry that Holly didn't make it. I know you're hurting right now, but soon you'll be able to think of her with smiles instead of tears because of all the wonderful memories she gave you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh Jane

I'm so sorry - such very sad news, poor little lamb.   Thinking of you, hugs to you all.

Love

Vicky

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Big hugs from me..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Jane I'm , so sorry about Holly. Heart hugs to you and yours. I can't write more,my eyes are full of tears  bear_cry   bear_cry  :hug:   :hug:    :hug:    :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry  bear_cry I am so, so sorry Jane!  Big hugs to  you.......   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  bear_cry sweetheart you take all the time in the world you need to grieve  bear_cry  :hug:   She was a beautiful baby, and couldn't ask for a better mommy....

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane, you poor thing.  Holly was as big a part of your family as any child.  Eventually, your wonderful memories of her will help you smile again, but right now, take all the time you need to grieve.  I'm sending a bazillion  hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
                                                      Brenda

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Jane,  Always know that love never dies.  How lucky Holly was to have such a loving happy life with you. bear_wub   I am so sorry .  This must be very hard for you.

This will take time.  Please take care of yourself sweetie. . :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Our Lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh Jane, I am so sorry to hear about your baby!
Big Hugs and Best Wishes, Terrie

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

What a beautiful little princess.  So sad to hear of her passing.  Take care of yourself  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

I am so sorry for your loss.She looks so lovely in the pictures.Owning pets is very hard but well worth it.
Remember "those we love don't go away ,they walk beside us day by day"
Thinking of you all
Diane xxx

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Jane, so sorry! That lovely little dog. bear_cry  bear_cry  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer