Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Jane! I am so very sorry Hon! Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!!

Many Hugs Louise and Garnet

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Lots of hugs, dear Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Jane,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I was really hoping that Holly would pull through.  You take care of yourself!
Heaps of Hugs,
Donna

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  I am so very sorry, Jane . . . Holly was a beautiful pup!  I know you are in deep grief and I send warm fuzzy hugs to you.  Holly was loved and had a wonderful life, and she is so grateful for having been your companion - she's a happy girl . . . even now.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, you sweet thing, I know how much you're hurting.  I'm so sorry to hear about HOLLY's passing. Be kind to yourself and let yourself go through the grieving process without any more of the "stupid here" comments.  A well loved pet is a family member in the truest sense, as precious to you as your own children.  We all "get" that.

Much love,  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Oh Jane, I am so sorry, I can barely see to type. I brings back so many memories of my baby Ginger ( a mixed terrier) who I had for 15 years. I thought I would never get over it... but time heals.... HUGE doggie hugs
Sonya

zemeski Posts: 434

Jane - I'm so sorry to hear Holly past away!! I was praying she would make it!! My heart is broken for you. I will continue to pray that things will get better for you and your family. May BRIGHTER DAYS BE AHEAD FOR YOU!!! Take care and know I'm thinking of you.

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Jane, I've got tears rolling down my eyes........   bear_cry  bear_cry    I am gutted for you sweety.   I'm thinking of you, take good care, and I hope time will heal what you're feeling right now........   bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  x a thousand xxx

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Jane, I'm so sorry, Holly was such a beautiful dog, I sending you big hugs. :hug:

Tina xxx

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Jane
I am soooo soooo sorry to hear about your precius Holly.The only thing, I can do is to give you some big hugs
and thought, but it can`t bring back your little darling.

Many hugs  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:
        bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry     bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry     bear_cry
Birgitte

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Jane, I'm so sorry little Holly lost her battle. bear_cry  My heart is breaking for you. bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
She looks so sweet. Take comfort in knowing you did everything you could and more.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Sending big warm fuzzy hugs and thoughts your way.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Jane,

I am also very sorry to hear of the loss of Hollie.
You know you did everything you could dear heart. I also know that it does not help right now.

I send you warm big hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kassie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane,

I am so terribly sorry Jane and know how much, our pets are part of our Families.
My heart and love goes out to you Jane and know that time will help you heal and get
over your loss.
Take good care of yourself.
Sending big hugs and love to you and your family.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

So Sorry for your loss Jane :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Dear Jane

This is really a heartbreaking new  bear_cry  I wish I could give you a BIG BIG assuring HUGS  :hug:  in person.  Poor darling, please don;t be too sad...at least Holly is in Doggy Heaven now and not suffering anymore.

Please take care of yourself.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  :hug:

Take care
Celena

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dear Jane, so sorry for your loss.  Holly was a lucky girl to be loved so well by you and yours. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

Jane, I'm really sorry for your sadness. A friend once told me if you think of a way to make someone else feel better, it'll rub off on you. I like to believe that when our time comes all our favourite family members will be there waiting for us. And of course no one is more family than a love-ya-no-matter-what kind of pet. Hang in there.
Ann

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Oh no, Jane. I was hoping that no news was good news. I'm so sorry that Holly didn't make it. Such a sweet little mite, it must have been such torture to lose her  bear_cry

A creature so loyal as a dog can never really leave you. I think they stay close enough to watch over us until it's our time to join them. Nothing makes it easier to lose them, but pleeease take care of yourself. You have every right to grieve for a furkid. There's nothing stupid about it. Stupid would be to take such a loss in stride.

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jane,

I am so sorry, so terribly sorry for the loss of your furbaby.  How sad and heartbreaking it really is.  I hope and pray you feel better soon.  The loss of anyone we love is deep aching pain, and we can all understand through losses of our own what you are going through. 

I am so very sorry, Darling Jane, truly I am.

You're in my prayers

dilu  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh, Jane, I am so sorry :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

sorry to hear about the loss your of dog Jane,
Lynette

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Jane, I am sooo very sorry to hear about sweet Holly - my love and thoughts go out to you and your family xx :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Catherine

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane,

I'm so sorry to hear about Holly.  She looks so sweet and cute.  I'm glad you got be with her at the end.  I think you gave her a good life, and you were lucky to have each other.   I'm sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, so sorry to hear your sad news. Big Hugs  :hug:
Take care of yourself. :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Jane...I don't know how I missed this.....so sorry.....I am such a softie when it comes to animals that I can well imagine what you are going through.

Jenny :hug:

Board footer