Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

snowyatc.JPGcandyatc.JPGatcs.JPGOk... I finished my first two ATCs.... One is of Snowy (the white polar bear) and the second is of Candy (the pink bun bun)...

Sorry pics are kinda crappy but I have no idea how to photograph these LOL

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Kim -
pictures are definitely NOT Crappy - I could show you really lousy pictures  bear_grin  bear_grin  I am the most worst photographer in the world!!

Your ATCs are lovely - needless to say I love Snowie best bear_original  bear_original
What will you with them - are you putting them on Bid4bears??
You have done a lovely job with them - I look forward to seeing more bear_thumb 
:hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kimmy they are so cute!  Great job!  I wanna swap!!!!

keep it up!

:hug:  :hug:
bear_tongue

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Adding too much is something I think I will be guilty of with my next ones as I went to an Art store the other day and went mental with bits and bobs  bear_wacko including what I think must be pop dots that I have seen mentioned in Sonyas bid4bear ATC auctions
:hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I got a variety of things... I got fun papers (I got a pack of a whole bunch of different size, color and texture paper), lots of card stock, and some doojamahickies.. plus a ribbon punch  (the paper punch that punches the holes for the ribbon to go through)... I have tons of ribbons and bows and such so I didnt buy that... LOL... another thing to spend money on!

I cant belive how much scrapbooking stuff there is!  I have never done scrapbooking before so I was a bit overwhelmed!!!!

Thank you Dilu!!! and thank you, Anne, for your bid!!! :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland
kbonsall wrote:

some doojamahickies.. plus a ribbon punch  (the paper punch that punches the holes for the ribbon to go through

What is a doojamahickie??
And if you ever get a spare minute could you pleas post a picture/link for a ribbon punch - I made a total pigs ear of trying to punch the sides of cards to tie bits onto bear_cry
and of course you are welcome bear_flower
:hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Doojamahickies are the things that I have no idea what they are called... like a whatchamacallit or a thingie... it is a word like that LOL...

Sure... I will go take a pic...

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Oh yes them!!!
I have thousands of them!! infact I have boxes and cupboards Filled with them!!
I will look forward to the picture - Thanks Kim :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300003.JPGS5300002.JPGS5300001.JPGHere are some pics for you, Anne...

They are Fiskars brand (which also makes scissors)... I am sure there are other brands but I like that the handle is rubberized!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks a lot Kim :hug:
I can now go off and try and find one - I understand the principle now  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute ATC cards Kim - great work.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim,
     Great ATC's!  See, you taught me something new, too.  I never knew there was a ribbon hole punch.  I'll be looking for one on my next trip to Michaels - thanks!

Hugs,

Brenda

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Sure, Brenda!! They have two different sizes at Michaels, the one I have and a thicker one also for thicker ribbon!!!! bear_original

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

How do you get the pictures of your bears small enough to fit on a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 card?
Hugs
Gail

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super duper ATCs, Kim . . . really very nice!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Actually... there is a problem there.. these arent that small .... I didnt realize until I made a bunch the size that they need to be bear_wacko  These are actually 3X4.... I hope that doesnt stop people from wanting them... My next ones will be... but I didnt notice size limitations until today after I had already made 5 of them!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300007.JPGS5300004.JPGS5300006.JPGS5300005.JPGOh here are the other 3 that I made prior to knowing size limitations... bear_wacko

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Just darling!  Now don't anyone outbid me for Confetti!!  Just kidding.  If you'll pay a higher price or swap then go right right ahead.  I'll only be mad for a second, then I might just outbid YOU!    bear_whistle  bear_original bear_laugh  :lol:

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

They are great Kim. I STILL have not got around to making any, one day! bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you Amanda! I will usually make one or two while I am making a bear (to switch things up bear_original  )

Thank you for you bid, Aleta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Great cards, Kim! Aren't they so fun to make? bear_original

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Wonderful ATC's Kim.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Sandi.S. wrote:

Great cards, Kim! Aren't they so fun to make? :)

ADDICITVE would be the word LOL

Thank you Jo-Ann!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300019.JPGS5300018.JPGS5300016.JPGHere are my newest ATCs (I can only get better from here, right LOL)... They are the correct size now, about half of the size of the first ones...

The first one I call "Packaging Rat" bear_original

I've just been experimenting for now until I take the class bear_original  I am new to the whole scrapbooking thing (cantcha tell!)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300021.JPGAnd here is my most recent one - this one is one that I drew and shaded with Prisma pencils bear_original

Pages:

Board footer