Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

nettie scotland
Website

I know it is different in other countries but today is Mothers day here in Britain.
I got my breakfast made for me,a lovely home made card and a big box of chocolates.My daughter and my Mother and I  have just spent the morning at The John Muir country park,watching Llamas,deer and a pond teeming with toads(we are easy pleased!).The sun has been shining and it felt like Spring at last.
I hope you are all having a lovely mothering Sunday even if it is the wrong date for you..
Diane xxxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!   bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

It's in May, in France, but happy mother's day ! :hug:

nettie scotland
Website
Marion wrote:

It's in May, in France, but happy mother's day ! :hug:

Marion it is May in the U.S the French settlers must have had their way or perhaps it is a modern holiday.I am not sure.
I have had a nice day anyway.
Diane xxx

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, DIANE!  Sounds like you and your mum and Hayley had a lovely morning. Spring feels like it has finally arrived here, too.  I am supposed to be getting ready for an Open House today, but have to have my daily TTalk fix, first LOL!  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love Brenda

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Happy Mother's Day to you all.
I went to watch my son playing football today as the sun was shining for a change, It really made my day as he won man of the match  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs
Vicki

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big Happy Mother's Day to all of you across the pond who are being honored on this day!!!  Moms rule!!!

Board footer