Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lilac.jpgLilacHeadshot.jpgFinally have this commission done, so will now get to work on building my show inventory!!  This is Lilac, 16+ inches, made from Intercal's 370S/C - color 532S (blueberry).

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Beautiful...beautiful...beautiful!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, SueAnn, she is gorgeous! What a beautiful color. She's perfect!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is gorgeous!!! I love the shading around her paws too!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Really lovely !  bear_original Your bear noses are really to die for ! bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

SueAnn... WOW...she's gorgeous!!!   I love her color!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just gorgeous -- so soft and pretty and even iridescent (her necklace) -- and an absolutely perfect entree into Spring!  She's just excellent in every way, Sue Ann...

bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sue Ann! The mohair is to die for! You have done a wonderful job as always and that face!! Boy someone will have a huge smile on their face when this darling arrives!!

Many Hugs Louise

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

She is such a cutie!!!! I love her necklace and the bows in her hair. Who did you make her for?
Aerianna

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

what a perfect bear and such a gorgeous color!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What  pretty PRETTY bear Sue Ann.  WHat a lucky mommy she willhave also.  Very nice  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

She is absolutely beautiful.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Many thanks to everyone for your sweet, generous comments - I appreciate them all and you are very kind to take the time to look at and reply to 'Lilac'!  Aerianna, this teddy is for a lady from Missouri who wanted a bear that matched her bedroom.  She gave me a general description and I sent her a sample of this fur, hoping it would come close to what she wanted.  Lilac is the result, although she called this color lavendar . . . eeeeeek - there are so many shades of purple!!!!!  Anyhoo, I hope she likes her and that the color is close enough.  What a prime example of a monochromatic color scheme.  The ear bows have an iridescent thread running through the ribbon, but you can't see that from the photos.  Again, thank you for your generous praise!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is she stunning or what? - Boy can you create bears  :clap: I envy the prospective owner.

Sandra   :redface:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I LOVE her Sue Ann...and although she doesn't match anything in my bedroom...I'd happily redecorate to accomodate her!! bear_wub

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

She's lovely, so ethereal -- the silvery blue violet and gentle shading . . . gorgeous!

-- Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Sue Ann
I love love love this bear- absolutely stunning and I was so disappointed to see she was a commission. Any chance of any more like her?
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

She's so pretty Sue Ann!  She'd be perfect in my bedroom!!  What a lovely burst of Spring - my favourite tree in my garden is the lilac tree and she's exactly the colour of those beautiful scented blossoms!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

SueAnn I absolutely LOVE this bear.  Oh, she is so perfect and that color is simply beautiful.  Fantastic job.  :clap:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Love the color!  Very Easter-y!!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, absolutely gorgeous SueAnn!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I just love your bears! bear_wub   My Grandma would love her too.........purple is her most favorite color.  I should show this to her........

:hug:
Tracy

Board footer