Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

honey72-copy.jpghector77-copy.jpgThese new bunnies,  Bunny Honey and Hector Rabbit, are off to a shop...if they like them....I am waiting for them to ok them..I like them but they have worn me out....they take forever!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

If the shop doesn't want them, could I be next in line to receive them???  These are super adorable and just soooooo charming!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

He's  so adorable. How much he cost?

warwickshire uk
Website

Irene..I have no idea...that is up to the shop that's buying them!!! If they buy them!!!!!!

Isn't it the worst feeling when you do your best and you fear it may not be good enough!!!!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
jenny wrote:

Irene..I have no idea...that is up to the shop that's buying them!!! If they buy them!!!!!!

Isn't it the worst feeling when you do your best and you fear it may not be good enough!!!!!

Oh brother...if they DON'T like them they need their head examined.  I'm in line right behind Sue Ann if they don't.

bear_grin

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Jenny,  you make the cutest bunnies!  I love them!  I can't decide which is cuter... I am especially fond of lop eared buns!

Kimberly W.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

It's absolutely impossible that the people of the shop do not like them ! bear_wub They are marvelous ! Those eyes... bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny! I am speechless! (Highly unusual for me) They are beautiful as are all of your creations!

Many Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh wow!
LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe floppy eared one is my favorite though.  bear_wub

Pipa UK

OH MY GOODNESS !! Those are the most ADORABLE Bunnies i have EVER seen..they look SO REAL like they are alive.. i LOVE them.. Jenny you kill me with your cuties they are Just SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub    bear_wub   bear_wub    bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_shocked IF? These are absolutely not-to-be-resisted, like all your critters.

I'm third in line behind . . . wait a minute. How many bunnies?

Eileen

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Jenny

Beeeeeeeeutiful!!!!  Oh I love the lop eared one and you have done such an amzing job - I'm trying to get some lop ears right at the moment, and if they looked like your bunny's I'd be jumping for joy. 

Cute cute cute - let us know what the shop decides.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely, jaw-droppingly outstanding, Jenny!  Just fantastic!  They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I love the way you seam to have a part in the top and a twist at the end super nice

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jenny they are outstanding, just pure cuteness! I just love how Hector looks!!!!

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

i LOVE them!! they are so beautiful! you amaze me with your creations!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Good grief  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  you've done it again.........................

Congratulations.

Sandra :redface:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jenny, these bunnies are fabulous! I love them both, and I'm sure the shop will too!

warwickshire uk
Website

Well...the shop are having them...and they asked if I can make more. I have said no..I will make more for them...but not of these...that would be tedious....

I don't do tedious these days...if I am going to make bears (or rabbits) for someone to love...I have to love making them.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Jenny, ditto to ALL of the above, you are an amazing lady!!!   bear_wub

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

soooo  cute!!!!  They are adorable.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
jenny wrote:

Well...the shop are having them...and they asked if I can make more. I have said no..I will make more for them...but not of these...that would be tedious....

I don't do tedious these days...if I am going to make bears (or rabbits) for someone to love...I have to love making them.

:clap:   :clap:   Good for you!!!  :clap:   :clap:

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Wow, once again you have created the most beautiful face for your Bunnies!    wonderful job. they will lovedc the minute they are seen!

Board footer