Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

:hug: Hugs to Pen and Judi  :hug:. It seems harsh of eBay to just pull listings without a warning period first. Maybe because of the size of eBay they just don't have time to mess around like that....but still.... bear_sad

Pen - I think eBay UK has changed it's policies: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/l … s-faq.html . It says you may not link to your home page or website anymore bear_sad.

As for the people/person turning you in - I know from reading the community boards at eBay that there are folks who make it their business to patrol eBay for rules violations. So it was probably just the turn of the 'dolls and bears' section, and nothing personal within the bear world. I hope knowing this might help a little.... :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Judi, Penny

What a shame about your pulled auctions and the nuisance of having to re-list. If the person who's been dobbing you in has nothing better to do with their time, perhaps they would like to sift through ebay China and report all the stolen auctions there. bear_original

:hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

The bloody rotters!!!!! bear_angry Jealousy is a very ugly thing, it seems your talent has wound someone up, rest assured its means you are both onto a good thing. Don't blame ebay this time, it really is someone been mean spirited. You can get pulled for loads of things. My husbands listing get pulled by 'the competition' for lots of things. We even manage to laugh about some of them. The cranks are coming out of the woodwork just lately...

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
Judi wrote:

....I guess there are people out there that just don't like me.

NO WAY Judi!!!!!   There's simply no way that someone out there doesn't like you...you're too sweet for that  bear_wub   No, I'm afraid that for some people this is the only form of interaction and drama in their lives.  Being able to mess about other people's auctions is the only highlight in their otherwise very dull lives....So you've provided entertainment for someone momentarily.   :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_angry  bear_angry Allow me to wish

Triple Poop With Chopped Worms on Top

bear_angry  bear_angry

to those stupid mean-spirited jealous morons!!

It does seem that some of them bide their time and hold their fire until they can do the most damage to an auction.

Can anyone on TT even imagine finding time for that level of pathetic spite? Honestly. If eBay's own detection equipment is so good, why can't it alert a seller before the auction goes online?

Board footer