Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Well I have been looking at all the ATC/ACEOs on bid4bears as well as the fantanstic bears and critters - so I tried another couple for bid4bears- I hope it is alright to post pictures of them here  bear_original
dinbel1.jpgilub1.jpg
Hope you like them :hug:  :hug:

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Hi Anne,
Good job - those look great!  I tried my hand at a couple today, and I really have to control myself, because I got so carried away with sticking things on that they are just a jumble of junk.  Sooooo busy.  I guess it is back to the drawing board for me.  "Control and simplicity" must be my mantra when I am making them.
I see Nancy Tillberg is going to do a course for making them, perhaps I should sign up if I don't manage to make something decent soon.

Jane P.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Anne they are fantastic!  I love them....and i am heading over to B4B to check on the bidding!

huggles

dilu

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

They are super Anne ! I hope they get lots of bids.  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

They already have lots of bids!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

REally, really cute, Anne!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Jane, Thanks - glad you like them - I find it difficult to believe you have been carried away - I just visited your website and your bears are such darlings - wonderful faces and such sweet outfits - I am sure your cards will be lovely bear_thumb
Tammy and Sue Ann - thank you for your comments I really appreciate them :hug:
Dilu - Thank you soo much for bidding - you are a darling :hug:  - I do hope that your leg will be improved very soon and that convalescence will be a non trying experience - since it means after that time you will be skipping about the forrest with the gollies - then I am sure the time will pass quickly and all will be well
:hug:  :hug:
Anne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful cards, Anne.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer