Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Johnna Johnna's Mohair Store
Costa Mesa, California
WebsiteShop

Happy Fourth of July to all of you. If you want to "play" click on:

http://www.intercaltg.com/lady_liberty/liberty_dl.htm

Then click on the nightsky. Fun for young and old.....:):)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Johnna, for giving us that link.  I play with it all the time . . . 4th of July or not!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow, that's very fun!  4th of July, really means nothing to us people who are overseas, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July anyhow!  Have a great day!

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thanks, Danni!  And a very good holiday to all those who do celebrate the 4th!  Be careful, but have fun!! bear_laugh

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

'I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandie - Born on the Fourth of July'

May you all have a great time - wish we could celebrate it too, but us Brits are in the middle of our 'Summer Fetes' season where we throw balls at coconuts, drink warm beer, eat burnt/raw barbequed food - all under the cover of leaking marquees and umbrellas.

I say old chaps - stiff upper lips and all that

God Bless America - i've never met a Yank that i did'nt like

PennyPiggyPoodles bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Penny Piggy . . . my older daughter was also born on the 4th of July!!  So glad you haven't met up with any "Ugly Americans", and hope that continues to be the case!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

ARE there ugly Americans Sue Ann ?

I thought they were all beautiful slim and bronzed like on the TV and in the movies

Nah, only joking Sue Ann - i know that there are nasty people all over the world, does'nt matter where they're from; but truly, every Yank i've met so far has been really nice.

I bet your daughter is eternally thankful to you for having her on the 4th of July - all those fireworks. When she was a little girl did you ever tell her that all the celebrations were just for her?

Lovely to talk again Sue Ann

Penny :D:P

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

She did used to say as a little girl that there sure were a lot of people glad that she was born!!  Her grandaddy used to call her a little firecracker or sparkler.

Board footer