Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

bear-dress-ebay-003.jpgbear-dress-ebay-002.jpgbear-dress-ebay-001.jpgbear-dress-ebay-014.jpgbear-dress-ebay-012.jpgbear-dress-ebay-015.jpgWell i spent all day making these cards now i am going to show you .anyone want  to swap

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fran they are very pretty cards well done ...I haven't had time to start any yet

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fran they are sooo pretty, well done.  bear_wub  I think my favourite one is the one in the middle picture. I wish I had the time to make some too but I don't right now.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Fran -

Elegant and classy just like your dresses.

Jill

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

These ATC's are excellent Fran love  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Now you've started you'll be hooked ha ha all that free time you have in between making bears, sewing fantastic beary clothing etc etc will now be taken up with ATC's
:dance:

Penny  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Frannnnn

lovely....they reminded me of those wonderful old fashioned Valentines day cards

You did a bang up job, I would trade with you in a heart beat.....keep it up!

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT work, Fran!  Could I trade you one of mine for the sunflower one in the middle . . . I LOVE sunflowers - and your bears!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BEAUTIFUL Fran!  Are you going to list them on bid4bears?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hi thank i didnt think they were all that great ,i would like to swap them .SueAnn we will swap you can have the sun flower one send me your address and Dilu we will swap too with one would you like. i well be happy with what ever you send .

Densteds Densteds
Website

Well Frances...aren't you Little Miss Smartie Pants!!!
bear_grin  bear_grin
Fran..they are wonderful, I especially like 1 & 3, the one with the little window,
you've done a fabulous job, very creative!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks D when am i going to see yours ,i like the window one the best too i am going to make some more can we swap D when  you make one i would like one from you .

Densteds Densteds
Website

Fran, I'll put that in the job jar...with the other 1000 of "to do's" that are already in there!!!! :doh:  :doh:  :doh:
If I ever get one made, I'd love to swap, but to be honest I haven't got a clue where to start with one, did you use old pics from used cards ???....

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow Fran, they are great! I like them all but I think 1 & 3 are my favorites also. Awesome!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hi D i made them in photo shop and American creetings creatacard thank every one

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I want to swap with everyone i am getting carryed away here just finished three more

Board footer