Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Judy Eppolito
eppolito.jpg

Tyler Crain, who currently holds the "Youngest Bear Artist" title, has branched out from bears and is doing some fun animals. It's hard to see, but he's holding a dragon.
crain.jpg

Pat Berkowitch
berkowitch.jpg

Karen Lyons and her new "ocecat." Bright blob in the foreground is a dressed kitten.
lyons.jpg

Margaret Mount Zimmerman is making paperdolls.
mmzimmerman.jpg

Martha Burch at the show
burch.jpg

Martha accepting the Theodore Society Ambassador Award from Brandon of Teddy Bear Review
burchaward.jpg

Cindy McGuire
mcguire.jpg

Terrie Stong of GBW and Linda Fulmer
fulmer.jpg

Barbara Burke with collectors
burke.jpg

Serieta Harrell
harell1.jpg

Betty Franks with "Annie Bear"
frank.jpg

Joanne O'Hanlon with "Carson," made of vintage fur. Joanne requested that her library subscribe to TBF so people in her town could learn about bears.
ohanlan.jpg

Dilu Posts: 8,574

For those of us, who for a variety of reasons, will never get to these shows, having faces to go with the names is a real blessing.

Thank you so much Mindy!  You really do go above and beyond.  I feel very lucky to be able to see the show through your eyes.

[size=8]......and don't forget the.........[/size]

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Beautiful pictures again Mindy. Thanks for getting good clear shots of some of the artists with some of their wonderful creations. I would have loved to have been at the show but now I don't feel like I've missed out completely.  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  :hug:

Board footer