Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Scott asked this on another thread..but I thought it definitely deserved it's own thread! Fess up everyone!

Ok now lets find out a little something about all our buddys hear online who do shows .
If you got runover by a car today and bearmakers from TT's was asked to cleanout your show kit what STRANGE THING WOULD THEY FIND?
  Would you be so embarrassed beyond the grave that you would want to come back from the grave to explain what it is and why you had it !!!

Ok pony up the truth....tee heee this should be fun......Be honest folks

bearHugs
SCOTT

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Tell us what YOU have first Scott?

Then we'll tell you!  bear_tongue

Penny  :dance:

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

It is not embarrassing but strange.  I have my three legged money frogs in my show set-up.  The idea is to put it on the corner of your table facing your money bag so that money flows in.  I also have my Japanese Big Money come back panda.  Right now it is in my car.  It got lost while packing up the car after a show.  When I found it several months later I just hung it in the car and have not put it back in the show set-up.   I sound superstitious but I have seen an improvement since I put the frogs in my show set-up.
Donna

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Donna, what a nice idea.....

What kind of stange things would someone have?  I'm confused since i've never done a show.

Board footer