Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I had a break in London for a few days - I just love London and there are so many things to see. :dance:
So while we were there one of the places we visited was the V&A museum and look what I found there - this must have been designed with TTers in mind bear_grin
teddycouch.jpg
Wouldn't you just love one for your house??
- there was also a teddy jacket beside it though the picture is not greattjacket.jpg bet that is really warm in winter bear_grin
Just thought I would share
:hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow! Just look at that. I would love one of those in my house. Mind you I don't know what the rest of the family would make of it especially the dogs. I'm not sure about the jacket though, I think it would be warm ok but I think anyone would look awfully fat in it.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi anne,
              I hope you and John had a great time in London.  This would be great in any bearpersons house ,but I somehow think the men would not like it much.  Thanks for showing us.  Hugs Rita xxx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

That just brought a big smile to all the gollies here.....they would love a teddy couch to roll around on....they could each choose their own beary bestest friend.

Thanks so much for the fun picutre/

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I need that couch for my house!    I think I would feel bad sitting on the bears, and I would probably end up sitting on the floor.   bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
I Love Teddies wrote:

I think I would feel bad sitting on the bears, and I would probably end up sitting on the floor.   :lol:

DITTO!!!!

Board footer