Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

woman_in_egg_red.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of choccy eggsies and family fun!

105a.jpg

498.jpg

Child-in-Easter-rabbit-suit.jpg

Penny xxx

Stellajella Wien

Hi Penny-chick  :dance:

thanx for the choccie eggies you wish us...since YOU pretended in a nother thread, NOT to like choccie, I wish you...hmmmm...I wish you an easter egg made by Tiffany...including the breakfast there  bear_grin

Gaby bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Happy Easter to you too Pen, hope George, whoops, I meant the EASTER BUNNY of course, brings you lots of Choccies!!   :dance:   :hug:

Have a fun Easter everyone!!   bear_original

nettie scotland
Website

Happy easter to you too.
I have made a good start by eating the whole easter nest my daughter made me in one go.She used a whole big bar of galaxy and a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes.!!!!Piggo or what.
We have bought each other a huge egg each too so it will be a very fattening weekend.
Saturday night we will paint our eggs and roll them sunday while walking the dogs.They tend to catch them before us and have lovely wind later!!!
I love the wee fluffy chennile chicks.I have a collection now and fancy buying some vintage ones.
What do you all do for easter????

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thanks for the nipple shot! BWWWAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

pervert

bear_rolleyes

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I've eaten too much of Amy's chocolate. bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin  And why does Easter involve wine? Oops thats just me, any old excuse! bear_wacko

Happy Easter!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Backatcha, Penny!  Love those vintage cards . . . very charming!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Happy Easter to you to Pen Pen! Gosh, I don't know about you guys, but I am bored to tears. Garnet has to work all weekend and I just can't get my head around making a bear. So I have been on the computor, and watching TV and filling my face with yes...you guessed it.....chocolate and Merlot!!

Love yah Kiddo!!

Many Hugs Louise

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:hug: Happy Easter Everyone.  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Happy Easter, PenPen

g045.gif

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you Penny ... I hope you have a wonderful weekend and lots of chocie eggs

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Happy Easter, everyone!  Diane, we celebrated easter yesterday with our grandson.  My daughter filled about a dozen plastic eggs with treat, but very little chocolate.  She hid them and Corson had to find them (with lots of help from us). Lots of fruit gel candyand mini boxed of raisins  and hot wheels cars etc.  However, Corson had watched a "Dora the Explorer" on TV yesterday morning and thought his eggs should have stuffed toys and chocolate LOL.  Gotta keep that kiddo away from TV!! 

Anyway. being the only grandchild, he does get spoiled.  I always go for clothes and books - I'm the boring Nanny, but he got more big toys than Christmas, which I think is ridiculous.  I tried telling them that setting a precedent for Easter will only get them in trouble later on - he'll just want bigger and better things.  I guess as long as they're paying for it, it's really not my problem  bear_grin 

Hugs,

Brenda

nettie scotland
Website

I don't think kids here get pressies for Easter Brenda but they do get loads of eggs.I have a huge cadburys one to eat tonight.We will be rolling boiled ones in the morning if the rain goes off!!!
Hope you are all having fun and lots of chocolate.
Dianexxx

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Happy Easter everyone!
We started the day off today with an Easter Egg hunt - for my husband and I! Our grown up daughter has taken over the chore of hiding Easter eggs for us for the last number of years (too many to count or acknowledge!) She gets such a kick out of watching us behaving like kids when we are hunting for the eggs. One is still not accounted for - hopefully I'll find it when I'm vacuuming sometime before it goes bad - then again chocolate can't really go bad can it - I mean even bad chocolate would have to be better than say Marmite or Vegamite wouldn't it ! (tee hee!)
Bear hugs, Edie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I hope that you are having a happy Easter Penny and all my Teddy talk friends.
I have pigged out on yummy Easter eggs and really will need to go for a walk later.
I have made a batch of hot cross buns which smelt so great and tasted even better.
I just wished that I could share them with you all over  a nice cup of coffee.

We are going to the Rolling Stones concert tonight so I am hoping that the weather
is going to be fine as it is an outdoor venue.

Enjoy your holiday.
Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Happy Easter! 

Tomorrow we'll go out to lunch with my family and then we'll go to his family's house after.

Board footer