Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

jojo4-copy.jpgjojo-copy.jpgHere is a new bear for the fair hot off the sewing machine....His name's Jojo....just goes to show how same the fabric can look different with hand painted eyes...

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Lovely as all your bears. How do you get the fur on the sides of the head to be so pointy? Is it just combing or does it stay that way?

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Sabine...It's my pattern design along with scissor and needle sculpting...so it does stay that way!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thanks Jenny. I really love that look!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

bear_smile  bear_wub
OHHHH... This little guy is just melting my heart Jenny!  I love those little pointy cheecks too!!!!  Don't you just wanna gently pinch those little cheeks like you would to an insanely cute child!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Jenny

Jojo is just gorgeous. Your bears have such a wonderful expression.  bear_wub

Is it synthetic fur?

It looks similar  to my avatar bear.

Hugs Birgitte

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!!! I love your bears!!! This ones eyes melt my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Totally outstanding work, Jenny . . . Jojo is exceptional!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely precious Jenny! Some lucky person will be very tickled!

Many Hugs Louise

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies...it's good to know people like the bears....then if I don't sell any you lot can buy them all.....only kidding!!!!!

Birgitte...it is faux fur....not my favourite though I have to say...I like the look and feel of it but it's not easy to manage....the backing was kind of stiff but frayed easily when you cut it...so I had to be very careful...no unpicking and I used hefty seams. So not on my order book for future purchase!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
jenny wrote:

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies...it's good to know people like the bears....then if I don't sell any you lot can buy them all.....only kidding!!!!!

If I  could afford one of your bears, this one would be mine!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Jenny

Then it is not the same as my avatar. The backing was nearly the same as mohair. Not fraying easily.
What size is Jojo?

Hugs Birgitte

warwickshire uk
Website

Birgitte...Jojo is 15"...a nice cuddly size

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

jenny, I love this one too, boy you must be tired! good luck at the show,  bear_thumb

Board footer