Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YanYanHeadshot3.jpgYanYan.jpgYanYan2.jpgYanYanHeadshot2.jpgSeems like everyone is doing pandas right now, so I wanted to jump on the band wagon, too.  I'm also illustrating a photography experience I had trying to get this little girl's picture.  As everybody knows, pandas are notoriously hard to photograph because of the sharp contrast between light/dark colors.  I usually use a blue background to get my pictures of pandas.  This time around, the blue wasn't the best background to use.  I was dissatisfied with the results, so used a medium brown - which has a little more color to it (I guess a little darker tone than the blue).  The dark on the bear is a very dark brown and the light is ivory.  Wanted to put up the results of both photo sessions so you could see the problem I was having.  All conditions were the same for both shoots except for the background.  The pandas name is YanYan and she is 15" tall . . . available on my website.  Thanks for looking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sue Ann       http://www.pasttimebears.com

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whatever the backdrop, this is one darling panda.  I just love the expression you got on this one.  Too cute!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Your panda is fab, Sue Ann!!! I think he looks better with the brown background... really shows his true colors!!! Photographing a panda is a pain!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Wonderful panda with your signature look- he is a beauty
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow thats great i think he is stunning your right about doing pandas

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Gorgeous Panda Sue Ann! Her lovely face would melt any heart! She is gorgeous! Awesome as always!

Many Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Gorgeous, beautiful lovely panda...I love him. He really does have the Sue Ann look about him.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Yanyan is so beautiful ! Your pandas are always so tempting (mm... your bears too  :angel:)  bear_wub  bear_wub !

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I was thinking, cute ,adorable, lovely, wondeful , gorgeous but what I really mean is that she is so darn cuddly and huggable!!!!!! and the pics soooo clear I feel I can just reach out and touch her.
Marvelous as usual Sueann bear_flower  bear_flower    Wendy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks soooo much, ladies . . . you are very kind and generous with your comments.  I do enjoy making pandas!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Yan Yan is wonderful - I love her!!!  bear_wub

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

She is gorgeous Sue Ann  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic work....I love him :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Yan Yan is a beautiful panda, Sue Ann! bear_wub

Your pictures really show a difference. Thanks for letting us see. I never would have expected the tan color to work better, but it certainly does.

Eileen

Board footer