Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

K Pawz Guest

Accessory Swap Guidelines

-Add your name to the forum by Friday May 5, and specify what type of bears you have accessories for i.e. Large, medium, or mini bears, and the type of accessories you would like to receive in regards to the size bears that you make. I will try to accommodate like swappers.

- Fill either a paper lunch bag or medium sized freezer bag with bear accessories for your swap partner, for example ribbons, buttons, fun accessories…etc

-Swap partners can correspond with each other in regards to other items such as bear fabric, so that some people are not sending mohair, and not receiving something just as valuable. Items like this are totally up to the swappers to figure out amongst themselves.

- You are not to go out and purchase anything for this swap, everything that is going to go into the bag will come from your stash of things that you have accumulated and have no use for.

- Mailing addresses will be PM’d or emailed between swappers, please no posting of mailing addresses on the forum.

I Will Draw Names on Tuesday May 9th..if this is enough time for everyone…or too much.

I know many of you have signed up on the other thread, but could you repost on this thread as well, indicating what size accessories you have, please and thank you.

Cheers,
Krista

Please let me know if there is anything I may have forgotten

Please see previous post on this topic in this thread
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6692&p=1

K Pawz Guest

I am in, and I have a whole range of accessories ranging from Mini to large...

Krista

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sign me up!

Daphne - Back Road Bears - Have: medium sized bear goodies (8-14" size) Want: same

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Now this swap I can do because it doesn't require making any more bears than I already have to!!  Wahoo!! 

Aleta - The Silly Bear:  I have lovely bits of this and that for medium and large size bears.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

count me in!

I have stuff for mini - to large bears (boy do I have "stuff"!) and would prefer stuff suitable for minis.

edited to say a thanks to Krista for organising this  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I'm already thinking about the tiny treasures that I can pull together for my swap partner!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh, finally a swap I can participate in, without going broke in the process by swapping my bill-paying meal ticket!  I missed this if it appeared on another thread, Krista.  Where was that?  Is this going to be the "official" list of participants from here on out?

I'm IN, totally.  How fun and what a great idea!

Info:

HAVE:   I have "stuff" of all kinds for medium to large sized bears (I'd say 14 - 25 inches.)
WANT:  Same
EXTRA:  Can I sign up for two swaps?  I'm actually wanting to clean out some beautiful stuff that I just didn't end up finding a use for.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I wish I could join, but I do not have much accessories... Maybe next year, when I will have accumulated some cuties :).

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

This sounds like fun.  I'm in, with accessories for medium to large (12" - 24"), and would like to receive the same.
Thanks,
Jane P.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Count me in for med-large and to recieve the same. :hug:   bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked What........part with any of my stash!?!?  Oh yeah, I would be getting stuff to replace it.........so count me in!!  I have stuff for medium to large bears and would want the same.  I'll have to get into my trunk later (yes, I have a trunk full of goodies!  Lots of costume jewelry for one thing.......I'm addicted to it! bear_tongue ) and see just what I've got stashed in there!

:hug:
Tracy

K Pawz Guest

You guys are all so great, and yes Shelli, this will be the official list of participants, I will post a list with everyone at the end of the week so that I don't forget anyone....any little bits will do...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm in! I also don't have to make a bear for this one so yay!

Heather
is in - I have stuff for all sizes of bears, but mostly medium. 8" - 14" I would like stuff for meduim  bears. But I'm not too picky!

This is soo exciting! thanks for setting us up Krista

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

That's very interesting!

I have some stuff  :crackup:  Some Russian wooden toys for painting, ribbons, fabric, flowers etc.. some other Russian stuff.. :hug:  bear_flower  bear_wub

Julia

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh goodie! I can do this one! Count me in too. I have stuff for minis and would prefer to receive the same.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I would like to participate! Medium Bears.
Thanks,
Amy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah... look at all the awesome people participating!!!  bear_thumb   bear_thumb   bear_thumb   bear_thumb

Think we can get all the 'regulars' in on this one as well as some lurkers and long lost friends??  :dance:

I wonder if there is a record on file somewhere of the largest online swap?? OK, we'd have a ways to go, I know, but I was just thinking....... a scary thing at times! :doh:

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

I would like to swap!  With a mini maker please---2"-5" please.  Am not entirely certain what accessories---ribbons, odds 'n ends, are we including fur pieces on this swap?

And with whichever mini artist I get to swap with, I want to make them a little felt fribbles friend of their choice to put with one of their teds.  w00t! 

So much fun!

Amelia

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Count me in too! Oh this sounds like absolutely great fun!!! I am in for med to large bears. 12 - 21"

Awesome cannot wait!!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, yes . . . I want to play!!  I would like anything for 10" to 20" bears/friends.  Oooooh, oooooh, fun!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Me too! I have drawers of stuff for medium to larges! And paper lunch bags!  :dance:  bear_original

Eileen

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Count me in too Please  bear_grin
I have a stash for medium, large, and small bears.
I would like things for small bears.  bear_innocent

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ME TOO, ME TOO!!! My usual bears are anywhere from 4-8" so anywhere in there is good... I think that is medium bear_original  OOOHHH can't wait!!!!

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey count me in to.... I have stuff boy do I have stuff :dance:  from mini's all the way up big guys, for me I preferr accessories for 6inch - 20inch.  My only two requests no fur and items from a non smoking home, fussy I know that's me .
Hugs Deborah

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

oh the smoking thing is a good point, maybe we should list that? - I am a non-smoker (my hubby is a non-smoker as well so no smoke here bear_original )

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh dear, I have to agree with Deborah... no smoking and NO CAT HAIR!!!!

Board footer