Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good point.  Non-smoking home here too, and would prefer to only swap with the same.

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Ditto here on the non smoking.  I can always tell when I get items from ebay that have come from a smoker, apart from the smell, as I start sneezing and sniffling.

Thanks,
Jane P.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I have to say that I stand in the Non-Smoking line as well.  If a few stray cat hairs come with my package I'm okay with that.....I have kitties too.

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

oooh - may I play? I have bits & pieces & things for medium to large sized bears, & would appreciate medium
to small sized 'stuff' :-) No smoking here & the only 'fluff' on my stuff tends to be mohair

:-)

edited to add, after a whirlwind tour of the stash:
Oh I got a grocery-bag-sized bundle of loot.
Beads, costume jewelry, buttons incl. a couple nice
czech glass ones, trims, ribbon, & gimp, a couple spools
of small eyelet ruffle trims, little brass bells, eyelash &
boucle fibers, some vintage velvets etc. etc. etc. etc.

I also have a mink collar & a spotted-cat fur mantle -
much bigger & wider than the collar, like it goes over the
shoulders as well. it is a spotted fur, not a dyed rabbit or
something. I'll never use these. Where did I get them from?
I've no idea. Someone take them! Shall I include them or not?

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey bear pals,
I thought I better jump back in a clarify my requests for swap, I stated no fur.  I don't mind pet hair cause if you swap with me your guaranteed to get some of that yourself.  My pets love to try and help with the packing up of items.  What I meant with no fur was no dead animal skins. Sorry if this sound harsh don't mean to offend anyone and I sure the heck have no problems with others using this material just not right for me. As for doo hickies got tons of those bear_grin
Hugs Deborah

clare14 Country Bears
England

Me too!!   What fun!!   I think I'm the only Brit so far though - eeek!!    I don't mind postage, but you guys might!!  Let me know anyway.   

I have supplies from miniature to about 16" Bear stuff - would like to receive 10" - 16" approx stuff - or whatever, I'm easy going!!   :crackup:

My home is smoke and pet free.   :hug:

K Pawz Guest

Okay...will see what we can do...I myself am a smoker, but do all my smoking on the patio....I am sure that everyone though that is sending stuff will be pretty considerate with what they send, maybe if you are a smoker and are sending stuff make sure that you bag it up and deoderize it first???before sending, just a thought....and don't worry about the fur thing since that is going to be between partners to decide...Hope this is some help...

Krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My stuff will come from a non-smokers' house, but I have 4 1/2 kitties and a dog . . . so it's highly possible that animal hair will be included.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Me too! I have SO much stuff for medium to x-large bears (up to 29 inches) and would love to recieve the same. I am like Shelli, can I do more than one? I have TONS to share.

Sonya

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Sue Ann How did you end up with a 1/2 kitty bear_grin  bear_grin  My stuff will also come from a smoke-free home but chances are good that there will be cat hair in it.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

SUE.. 4 1/2 kitties? I wanna see the 1/2 kitty!  hehehe
Sonya

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

1/2 a kitty?? LOL

I'm am also a non-smoker. ( 8.5 months now yay! )

Just wanted to share that........................... bear_whistle

K Pawz Guest

awesome Heather...it takes such will power...1/2 kitty, very intriguing...sorry guys 7 kitties here, plus a puppy, so you will most definetely be getting hair of some type...but I will do my best to get it all off.

Krista

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
psichick78 wrote:

1/2 a kitty?? LOL

I'm am also a non-smoker. ( 8.5 months now yay! )

Just wanted to share that........................... :whistle:

I forgot that you quit since you were on here! Congrats girl!!!

Also, I have two fuzzy wuzzy dogs so there is bound to be a dog hair or two....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yep, Heather . . . hooray for you - you're a super brave girl - congratulations!  My 1/2 kitty is a stray orange boy cat that comes in through the kitty door (yes, it's that blasted same one) whenever he wants a bite of food and to 'lean' on our 4 (spayed) girl cats.  After about 3 months of this visiting in and out, we finally took him to a low-cost spay/neuter clinic and got him taken care of just this past week.  He also got his shots, so he is fairly 'safe' now outdoors.  He is still coming in to eat and visit awhile, then goes back out to do his feral thing . . . whatever that is.  Anyway, he comes and goes at will, but don't think I can actually say he's mine . . . so, the 1/2 cat.  He's a red boy, so we started calling him RB, and now we've just named him Arby.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Me too! Non smoker.   Small to med for me.
Lynn

K Pawz Guest

Sorry Renae, I was slacking this afternoon, the things you mentioned in your previous post would be awesome, and of course you can go into more details with your swap partner....

Hugs,
Krista

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Our home is non-smoking but we do have dogs. I would be happy to trade with anyone here, SMOKING OR NOT! ANIMALS OR NOT! All can be deorderized I am happy to trade for the fun of it!

Many Hugs Louise

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..good point.  Non-smoking household here, although my husband and I are addicted to Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream. 

We also have a doggy [Pomeranian], two kitties, a tarantula [but she's not allowed to crawl about in my craft room], two betta fish [used to be 3 but one died a few days ago = (  ]  and a baby, so if there are any pet dander allergic people, I prolly shouldn't swap with 'em.

Amelia

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yeah Heather!!!!!! Please no smoking for me, I'm very allergic, hate to be a pain  bear_sad   bear_sad

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Non smoker here, no pets inside either, though I do have lots of mohair and real fur flying around at times  bear_original

K Pawz Guest

Hi Toadbriar Kim...everything in your first paragraph sounds delightful for the swap, but the second paragraph furs and stuff, make sure you confirm with your swap partner before sending..

Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

Is everyone comfortable shipping interanationally if the need arises???? If not PM or email me and we will figure something out.

Hugs,
Krista

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

no problem Krista! I figure if my swap buddy doesn't want the furs,
I'm happy to send em to whoever does want em (renae was that you?)

& I feel very virtuous to have gone through my stuff & liberated all this
material which I won't myself use!  bear_grin

K Pawz Guest

awesome...and if your swap buddy doesn't want the fur, I am sure somebody here would gladly take it off your hands...I would be one of them...lol

Cheers,
Krista

Board footer