Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I will be happy to ship internationally.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I wanna play but I don't really have anything to swap yet.  I'm still collecting.  How about a kitten?   :crackup:

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

International shipping is fine with me, too.

Amelia

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

International shipping is fine with me too.   Also pet hair........I might end up including a few in my stuff!! bear_grin  I do keep all my doo dads in a trunk (okay, a trunk and a couple of dresser drawers bear_whistle ) so the pet hair may not be a problem anyway.  Smoker's stuff is fine............I doubt any of the smokers here actually smoke around their bear making stuff anyway!  I still smoke a bit myself, but outside only.  Have tried to quit many times, darn it!  It's tough............

kudos to you, Heather for succeeding

!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

:hug:
Tracy

K Pawz Guest

Awesome guys...

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

I'll ship internationally too - & I haven't encountered anything smokey or
mildewy or whatever that I can't freshen with febreeze, vinegar, or baking
soda! So I'm game for exchanging with anyone I think.

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

I'll ship anywhere too :dance:
Hugs Deborah

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

I will ship anywhere also and have lots of mini bear stuff to swap!  This sounds like fun.  I love getting fun things in the mail! :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I'm happy to ship internationally too, and don't mind smokers' stash or hairy things.  I've been known to smoke and shed myself from time to time. Everything is cleanable, and I doubt that anyone here would unload a lot of hairy, fumey, ice-cream-stained stuff on anyone else!!

Fur is fine, if anyone else wants to unload some bear_tongue

My stash is about the only stuff in the house that isn't full of dust, dog/cat hair or any of the other guck that floats through the city air around here. Lately street construction dust. Again.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, but . . . Just by the bye, isn't this getting a bit complicated?  I certainly don't mind trying to give a swap partner what she wants, but weren't we going to take our chances, avoid going broke, and be sort of surprised?

Eileen

K Pawz Guest

very true, just postage....we don't want anyone going out and buying anything...think of it as a chance to go through and clean out your things, and discover all of the stuff you forgot you had... bear_original

chris009av Real Deal Bears

That's a good question Ginger.
I mainly work around the 5inch, I thought that would be a small bear.
Medium to me would be 6 - 12 inches
anything over that would be large for me  bear_wacko
I have a hord of things for all sizes, but mainly min to mid size.

K Pawz Guest

I think size can be figured out between partners for exact amounts, no??? I will publish a final list at some point tomorrow...and draw names next week, so all of you are on it so far...

Hugs,
Krista

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Count me in too please.  bear_flower
I came from non-smoking house and no pets but I don't mind
if my parter has cats or dogs or caws, hoses etc.

I have some accessories for medium bear 7" to 14" size bear and
I hope to exchange with accessories for same size of bears.  bear_laugh 
Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:redface: Count on me to miss something :redface:

Now I get it bear_thumb

bear_original I've got some sparse mohair that I'll probably never use, all sorts of pendants, beads, ribbons, bear toys, little wooden boxes and chairs, lace, baby clothes, fancy scrunchies for neck decoration, tons of Christmas stuff, horsehair for whiskers . . . I know I'll think of something else.

Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I know I have lots to swap...narrow satin  picot ribbon, laces, real fur pieces, lots of buttons,size 18 large glass eyes...I have a new extra book of Jennifer Laings....I have access to tiny pine cones  here( I oven bake them first to get rid of any insects ) or  ask me for other items ...I have tons of extra  stuff I dont need.

I need ...lol...anything I dont have like ....jingle .bells...eye glasses....collars.. bear clothes, sweaters ...narrow silk ribbon  for emb ...small pieces of mohair for about 6" bears... Winney

K Pawz Guest

I was going to get a list going today, but we still have people joining so I will have it ready for tomorrow... hope this is okay with everyone....remember GRAB BAG SUPRISES!!!!! It is great to confirm some things...but make sure that you keep a few things a surprise from your partner...that is where the fun comes in bear_flower

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh..I make bears from 6" to about 17".... Winney

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone here is the list so far, please let me know if I have forgotten anyone, as well, I think someone other than Shelli, said that they wanted to do two, but for the life of me I can’t find the post, so if you could let me know who it was that would be awesome. I will draw names and post a list of partners early on Tuesday the 9th.

Krista-K Pawz Creations
Daphne-Backroads Bears
Aleta-The Silly Bear
Melissa- Honeythorpe Bears
Shelli-Potbelly Bears x2
Jane Perala-Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Gina- Orange Blossom Bears
Shari Murphy
Tracy-Timble Beary Bears
Heather- Magical Creations by Heather
Julia- Bear Me Shootka
Terrie- Terries Bears
Amy Thorton- Mutz?
Amelia – Fribbles Ltd.
Louise- Bears by Beesley
Sue Ann Holcomb- Past Time Bears
Eileen- Baird’s Bears
Christine Heeley- Real Deal Bears
Kim- Kim-Bee Bears
Deborah – Bear Haven Bears
Renae
Kim- Toadbriar?
Clare Davis – Davis Tedds
Sonya Shaw – Sunnie Bears
Lynn- Critter Creations
Ginger Brame
Cindy Woodson – C.W. Huggley
Marie- Kirpie Bears
Winney- Winney Bears

Hugs,
Krista

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Thanks Krista....

You have done a great job of pulling this all together.  If you have an odd number of mini to small swaps I am more than happy to do an extra one. How much fun.  I really do have an obsession with trims and things so have suitcases full of stuff to swap!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I would love to do 2 also. I have tons of stuff and have been trying to get more organized
Sonya

K Pawz Guest

awesome guys...I have put you down for two

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

TWO for me, also!!!  Shoot . . . I could do one for everybody!

K Pawz Guest

lol... bear_grin

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..my husband says it's just an excuse for a bunch of women to spend money mailing each other a bunch of junk!  I told him to hush, at least we're not spending as much as we would going to a crafts store!!

*giggle*

Amelia

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ah, the truth is coming out... we are all pack rats of the best kind!!!  :hug:

I could probably do three or four but would love to be put down for two also!!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer