Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

I have added you guys all down for two...and Amelia that is so hilarious....but so very true, they just don't understand about us women and our treasures...

Krista

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I'll take it!! And Shantell's kitten bear_wub

Eileen

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hi Krista, Sorry I couldn't reply to your private message thingy, but I couldn't work it out so I hope you see this.
YES!!!!! I would love to send to the States  bear_grin
I am looking forward to joining in the fun.
Bearhugs, Chris H

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I don't thik that I put down that I was willing to swap anywhere in the world.
TTFN
Amy

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone,
  Here is the official swap list...please let me know if there are any problems...and please correspond with your partner for mailing addresses via PM or email...Please don't post mailing addresses on the forum...and check with your partners about what you will send to each other, but do try to keep some suprises. Let me know what everyone thinks would be a good deadline for getting packages in the mail....I am thinking by the 25th of May, but let me know what you think...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYONE!!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Melissa Honeythorpe Bears – Amelia Fribbles Ltd.

Ginger Brame – Melissa Honeythorpe Bears

Terrie Terries Bears – Cindy C.W. Huggley

Krista K Pawz Creations – Lynn Critter Creations

Winney Winney Bears– Ginger Brame

Sue Ann Holcomb Past Time Bears – Marie Kirpie Bears

Deborah Bear Haven Bears - Jane Perala

Aleta The Silly Bear – Daphne Backroads Bears

Renae Wild Cat Dancer- Clare Davis Davis Tedds

Sue Ann Holcomb Past Time Bears – Tracy ThimbleBeary

Daphne Backroads Bears- Heather Magical Creations by Heather

Kim Kim-Bee Bears - Amy Thorton Mutz

Shelli Potbelly Bears - Christine Heeley Real Deal Bears

Sonya Shaw Sunnie Bears - Gina Orange Blossom Bears

Shelli Potbelly Bears - Sonya Shaw Sunnie Bears

Kim Toad Briar Bears - Louise Bears by Beesley

Gina Orange Blossom Bears- Julia Bear Me Shootka

Eileen Baird’s Bears- Shari Murphy

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

WahoO!!  Am off to write a PM to Melissa straightaway!!

Amelia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea . . . I've got Marie and Tracy!!!  Thanks SO much, Krista, for doing all the work getting the swap organized . . . you rock!!

K Pawz Guest

NO problem Sue Ann....it was fun organizing this and I hope everyone enjoys themselves and gets a chance to get to know others a little better.

Hugs,
Krista

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Krista,  thanks so much for organized this swap.  :hug:
this is real fun and I'm so exited.  bear_flower

Hugs/Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yes, thank you, Krista!!! I can't wait!  :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:
YEAH! I got Gina!  :hug:

That is fate. I have something I promiced Gina long ago. Now it's good time to send it.  bear_wub
You know what i mean, Gina, don't you?  bear_rolleyes

Julia :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: WooHoo!! Thanks, Krista! :hug:

Eileen

K Pawz Guest

Hi Guys,
   Just wanted to know what everyone wanted to use as a deadline for having their packages in the mail???? I was thinking 29th of May, does this work for everyone??? I know that everyone will not get their packages at the same time, but at least if we shoot to have them in the mail by the same time, then we can just blame the mail and customs if they take forever to get where they are going.... bear_grin

Hugs,
Krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Peacock-feathers.jpgbuttons-beads.jpgHOORAY!!  I've already gotten my swap box of goodies from Tracy and they definitely ARE goodies!!  Old buttons, handkerchiefs, beads, feathers - lots of great feathers for bear collars and especially nice are actual feathers from her peacock!  How awesome is that??  This is just a very small sample of what I got.  Thank you, thank you, Tracy for a fantastic box of terrific items . . . I'll definitely use them!

K Pawz Guest

awesome.....everytime I go to package Lynn's up, I find more I want to add to it....so sorry Lynn it isn't in the mail yet... :redface:

Hugs,
Krista

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Woo Hoo!!!  :dance:  :dance:  SueAnn got her stuff!!  I had way too much fun packing that box.....went a bit over what would have fit in a gallon size ziploc  bear_grin  bear_grin  !  I glad you're happy with it SueAnn! :hug:

I have lots more peacock feathers, but could only fit the smaller ones in the box.......should have sent you a 5 ft long tube full of feathers!  Wouldn't that have been a surprise!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Tracy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You have a peacock, Tracy?? I have a bunch of peacock feathers!

Iowa
Website
kbonsall wrote:

You have a peacock, Tracy?? I have a bunch of peacock feathers!

Yes ma'am, I do!  I actually have 5.  The breeding pair I started with 4 years ago (they were babies) and three babies that were hatched last year.  The adult rooster is the only one I get feathers from, but two of the babies are roosters too.  In another year or two, there will be tons of feathers around here! bear_grin  They drop their tail feathers in early fall, and it's fun to go around picking them up.  My youngest son looks forward to it. 

Big Daddy Pea (rooster's name bear_tongue ) has been doing his love dance lately, fanning his gorgeous tail and giving it all a shake for his mate.  I want to get some pics of him in action against the green of our yard........when I do, I'll be sure to post them here. bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow Tracy, that is soo cool! They are such wonderful birds!

Plus, I'm totally jealous you get all those feathers! I can understand why your son look forward to collecting them.

Can't wait to see pics

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Krista,
No worries.  I am still in Nova Scotia and won't be home till the 3rd of June.  Mom had surgery and so far so good.   My hubby has yours in the mail for you. Had to get it done before I left. Have to go.
Hugs Lynn

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Wow, I certainly hit the jackpot when I got Deborah Burnham as my trade partner.  I just received a box in the mail that is 15" x 11" x 7" - and HEAVY!!  Here are some photos of all the stuff in there.  Thank you so very much Deborah - I feel really bad that you won't be getting nearly so much useful stuff from me. 

The mohair is vintage/antique and lots of lace and trinkets, and buttons, and ribbons, and stickers - it goes on and on and on!!

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Deborah-s-trade-4.JPGDeborah-s-trade-3.JPGDeborah-s-trade-2.JPGSomewhere in cyberspace I lost the photo of most of the mohair - but there are 2 pieces of dense royal blue, two fantastic pieces that are a light gold fading to dark brown around the edge, and a piece of dark brown - wow have I ever been spoilt !!!

Thanks Deborah.

Jane P.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Tracy wrote:

Yes ma'am, I do!  I actually have 5.

They are beautiful!!! I love their colorings!!!  bear_wub ou going to share some  :photo:  :photo: ?  :pray:

Iowa
Website

Jane, you lucky, lucky gal you!! bear_grin  bear_grin You got some awesome goodies!! bear_thumb

Kim wrote:

ou going to share some  :photo:  :photo:     ?

You betcha.......just as soon as I get some taken!

Tracy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My swap parteners and I agreed on small bags. I've since realized how little fits in a lunch bag or a quart sized zip loc. It was a struggle not to go over board! Next time we shoot for garbage bag sized!!!  :crackup:

I'm thrilled to say that I got a great deal of my storage area cleaned out and found lots of treasures I forgot (and in some cases never knew!) I had! Lots of inspiration!!

We should do this a few times a year!

Board footer