Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Tracy wrote:
Kim wrote:

ou going to share some  :photo:  :photo:     ?

You betcha.......just as soon as I get some taken!

:hug:
Tracy

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My padded envelope was bursting! I wanted to keep adding but it would have split! I agree, we should do this more often!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

this is fun

I have just had a day off workwith a had a nasty migraine yesterday and into this morning - headache has gone but I have the post-migraine fuzzy feeling and need to leave off sewing for another 24 hours or so ...anyhooo that has meant I have spent the day pottering pulling out little bits and pieces for Ginger and Amelia.  It's so much fun trying to figure out what goes with each person's style.

I agree - I need to clean out my treasures at least twice a year - I'm discovering all sorts of bits and pieces I had forgotten about!

Jane and Sue Ann, youare going to have oodles of fun with your goodies - can't wait to see the end products that you create!

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

I for one can't WAIT til Melissa gets my package, and I get her package!!  w00t!

Amelia  *doing happy dance*

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

PHew, Daphne. I was also struggling not to go over board.

But I'm glad we both stuck to our rule. Can't wait!  :clap:

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

I got GOODIES!  bear_grin
Thank you Louise!  :dance:  bear_grin  :dance:  bear_laugh

K Pawz Guest

Got your goodies Lynn...thank you so much for everything..

Hugs,
Krista

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

Psssst Miz Bears By Beesley, your private messages box is full  bear_laugh

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Krista I was on a time crunch when it went out.  Hope all was ok. I ran out of room putting stuff in the bag, box. bear_cool
Lynn

K Pawz Guest

everything is absolutley awesome Lynn, my mind is already whirling imagining what I am going to create....Sent you a PM as well... :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

*BUMP*

I am angsty to know if the stuff I sent got there or not yet! 
(& if it was in the least bit useful, lol)

bear_grin

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I just wanted to say Thank you to Kim for my package> I got some GREAT stuff!  :clap:
Kim- your package has yet to leave my house..but I promise it will be worth the wait. I have been having fun going through my treasures!
TTFN
Amy

K Pawz Guest

Just checking to see if everyone has gotten their packages put into the mail yet....hopefully everyone's are on their way to their new homes...

Hugs,
Krista

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I got wonderful goodies in the mail today! Thank you so much Kim!

Many Hugs Louise

K Pawz Guest

awesome!!!!

Krista

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I got my package from SueAnn yesterday.......lots and lots of awesome stuff!  And MOHAIR!!!  It was like Christmas!!  Thank you so much SueAnn!!:dance:  :dance:  :dance: I'm planning to take some pics of my goodies and post here.........thought I would do it today, but time got away from me bear_wacko ......

K Pawz Guest

Cool Renae, sounds like you guys got if figured out just fine, and I can't wait to see some of the stuff you are putting up for sale.

Hugs,
krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Marie-s-items.jpgMarie-s-knit-items.jpgJust got my swap box from Marie . . . wowee and hooray!  Beautiful things and I love every bit of it!  This is just a mere bit of what I got, but I wanted to showcase the wonderful knitted items she made for my bears to wear.  Then there was this lovely butterfly fabric and some cute polka dot trim.  Also got a cute kimono bear wear, more lovely laces and trims, an aqua boa with matching felt, and many other scrumptious things.  Thank you sooooo much, Marie!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Here's some pics finally of the wonderful, wonderful things I got from SueAnn!  I laid everything out on the gorgeous curly-matted mohair I received.  Thanks again SueAnn!! :hug:  :hug:

swap1.jpg

Closer ups:

swap2.jpg

swap3.jpg

And finally, Ziggit the cat claiming the mohair as her own.

Mohair= Cat Magnet!!

:crackup:

mohairziggy.jpg

K Pawz Guest

wow Tracy...looks like you hit the jackpot there....I have to get some pictures of all the great stuff that Lynn sent me....

Hugs,
Krista

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've gotten my goodies from both Aleta and Heather.
All kinds of awesome stuff!  :dance:  This was so much fun!

I wanna play again!!!

bear_tongue   bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: I just got some great stuff from Shari--

THANK YOU SHARI!!

:hug:

I feel positively RICH and totally inspired by all this stuff--bear shoes, hats, a little vest, all manner of ribbons and trims and sparkly things! Some beautiful faux and mini fabric. :dance:

I've never seen stuff like this--it is so great to get STUFF :dance:

:redface: Shari, your stuff is packed up and (almost) ready to go out Monday--I've been so swamped with students and last-minute emergencies that I'm moving backwards these days.

But I'm throwing in some extra specials to make it up to you

Abject and Public apologies . . . :redface:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Eileen, I'm so glad your package arrived. I hope my "stuff" will come to good use, boy it's hard to know what to send and then I couldn't fit everything in and had to leave some out  bear_sad 
No worries Eilleen, I'm swamped at school too so I understand. No rush at all  bear_flower   :hug:   :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Mutz wrote:

Hi All,
I just wanted to say Thank you to Kim for my package> I got some GREAT stuff!  :clap:
Kim- your package has yet to leave my house..but I promise it will be worth the wait. I have been having fun going through my treasures!
TTFN
Amy

YAY! You got it!!!! I wasn't sure what all to put in that package!  I had so much other stuff to add but it wouldnt fit!  You gals are making what I sent seem pitiful  bear_sad

K Pawz Guest

I know what you mean Kim, I hope that Lynn doesn't feel let down, compared to the stuff she sent me or the other things that others have sent... :redface:

Hugs,
krista

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
K Pawz wrote:

I know what you mean Kim, I hope that Lynn doesn't feel let down, compared to the stuff she sent me or the other things that others have sent... :redface:

Hugs,
krista

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer