Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Krista,
     How's the new mommy doing?  I hope all is well and the babies are growing - more pictures please!  I love to see kittens.

Hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

They are all doing great, sorry I haven't been on as much, I got on a mad bear making kick, and got one finished that I started yesterday!!!! I will post pictures of the babies tomorrow...SORRY :redface:

Hugs,
Krista

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

No problem, Krista.  It's nice to see someone is working hard LOL!  Can't wait to see more pictures!

hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

I apologize for not posting more pics yet...I have had my nose to the fur all week...and finished my bear for the lemonade benefit, and have almost finished Lynn's summer swap bear...Not to mention multiple breaks to go and visit momma and babies!!! I will post some pictures after I take my dog for his walk and am back on my computer where the pictures are instead of hubby's like I am right now....I am sorry for not chatting as much this week...I feel guilty for not being on as much as usual  :redface:

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer