Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

amanda-shoes.jpgWedding-overview-and-river.jpgAmanda-and-Burke.jpgHere are a couple of pics from my son's wedding this past weekend. It was the most marvelous day and we're so pleased to finally have Amanda officially part of our family! Oh.. our son's name is Burke and we're very proud of him as well.
Now we're justs waiting for the grandbabies, which hopefully will come soon.
:dance:

and look, the bride actually wore white running shoes. Wish I had thought of that - my feet ached from wearing heels  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Marion,
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful pictures!!! LOL I should say Beautiful Bride! How great to have this wonderful event beyond you now.
Hugs,

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Congratulations!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
What a beautiful day for the wedding....and what a lovely couple.  You are truly blessed. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Crossing my fingers for you for grandbabies!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats, Marion . . . looks like a lovely wedding!  I really like my son-in-law and in addition, he's a computer genius!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Marion,
     Congratulations on your son's wedding and what a beautiful day!  I'm trying to get a feel for the background - definittely looks like the Thousand Islands area.  Was it local in Brockville? 

hugs,

Brenda

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm soo happy for you! That has been on your mind for a long time and it looks sooo lovely.

A beautiful bride and groom.

And please, don't tell me that's your house...........or I'll just have to come move in with you!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Congratulations!  How beautiful to have the wedding on the lake like that AND to have such beautiful weather!
Treasure the day!
hugs,
nt

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Father-and-bride-three.jpgI wish it were my house   :dance: 
It was held at the Glen House Resort on the St. Lawrence River (Thousand Islands region). Thank goodness I was only the mother of the groom - the bride's parents paid a small fortune for that wedding! It included boat tours for the guests in the afternoon and the dinner was carved hip of beef, turkey, chef to do stir fry veggies as you waited to go over fresh pasta, salad bar and desserts to die for.
Amanda is an only child and they wanted her to be a princess for a day and she certainly was.

Marion

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh congratulations!!!!  They are a beautiful couple   bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wow, I'd say she was a princess.  eek.gif. Sounds like a perfect wedding and the location looks so beautiful.  You must be so happy Marion !  Now for the grandbabies  babydust4.gif

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures Marion and what a fantastic setting.

I bet you have many precious memories of the special day. We have two daughters who are a long, long way away from wedding bells but it does worry me what a wedding will cost in 15 years time bear_sad

:hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Congratulations Marion! I know what a relief it is to finally have the wedding over. It was certainly a very warm and sunny wonderful day for the event!
pandamac

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=22]CONGRATULATIONS[/size]

What a beautiful bride

What a lovely day

we are so happy for you

signed

the naughtywonkers playing on the computer

m030.gif

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Marion,
     I knew I should have recognized the background.  My sister-in-law's cousins own Glen House and we've been there for dinner.  I just couldn't put my finger on where it was.   Hubby spent a few days there for corporate meetings and he fell in love with it.  He's always looking for an excuse to dine there.  I didn't know they did weddings - what a beautiful spot for such an imporant day!

Hugs,

Brenda

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Wow, what a gorgeous setting! And the bride and groom look fabulous....you must be very proud indeed!  :clap:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

thank you to share Marion and congartulations to your son and his wife. They are beautifull. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I suppose you could say Marion that you are happy to see the 'back of burke'    :crackup:  :crackup:
Sorry couldnt restrain myself with that bit of aussie humour. :crackup:
Marions gunna be a grannie, Marions gunna be a grannie.................... :hug:
Lovely looking couple Marion.  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Marion - you will be so proud of Burke and his new wife.
they make a beautiful couple and I wish them all the very best in the future.
Looks like a beautiful wedding venue.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats!  What a beautiful place for a wedding  bear_original

Board footer