Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska
huggleybear wrote:

Good Luck Sheila!  Wishing you a speedy recovery. On the positive side.... you will be recooperating with no other responsiblities than healing and feeling better and....

MAKING BEARS!!!!!!!

Hi Cindy,

It's so nice to hear from you!  How have you been lately?  I'm actually ready to get my surgery started and over with.  The doctor said that after this surgery I should start to feel better.  Yeah! 

bear hugs,  bear_wub
Sheila

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good luck on your surgery Sheila and I wish you a speedy recovery.  My mum had hers done the same way as you, only spent one night in hospital which we were very mad at her for!  She needed another night or two I felt.
all the best  :hug:  :hug:
xo Sarah

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]We're all rooting for you here at The Golly House.....[/size]
[size=20]

Even my honey thinks it was a surgery worth having....[/size]

[size=20]I'm rooting and praying for you Honey, I surely do hope it helps you as much as it did me![/size]

zemeski Posts: 434

Sheila- I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery!! We'll be glad to hear from you when you can make it down to the old basement to chat here at TT again!! For now do what the doctor says even if you get board!!

:hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I cant believe they would send you home so soon. I was in hospital three days for mine.
All the best for the surgery and a speedy recovery!! My heart goes out to you possum!!! :hug:  :hug:

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I probably won't be online tomorrow.  I just want to say "thank you" for all the warm wishes!

:cake: Happy Birthday, Matilda!!

bear hugs,
Sheila

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Sheila,

my well wishes are with you as well. I have not had it done myself, but I am sure it is just as Dilu says.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
be well soon hon
kassie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sheila,

I hope you feel better very soon.  Here are some bear hugs for you.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow Sheila .  I'm sure the surgery will go well, and take good care afterwards so you'll be better than new in no time.   Best wishes  :hug:

Well Darling Sheila

Tomarrow's the big day......

unless it is already tomarrow for you today?

But I am thinking of you,

and praying for you,

And really happy for you.

Get back on your feet really soon!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sending good wishes that your surgery will go well and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hope that you get lots of Bears made and we look forward to hearing from you again
when you can make it back to the basement.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Best wishes, Sheila, and I hope you make a speedy recovery!

Bear hugs, Edie

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Sheila,
Wishing you a beary creative recovery!!!!  :hug:

Ok.....seems like Thursday is over just about every where in the world....did we remember to have Sheila tell her daughter to post that everything went OK?

Board footer