Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

My poor babies, Amber and Zu, have been shut in the lot and barn for several weeks. bear_sad   Partly due to Zu getting colic so easily on new grass and partly waiting for us slow poke humans to move the pasture fence over for the house addition and get the weeds sprayed in the pasture itself.  They were finally able to get back into the pasture yesterday :dance:  :dance:  :dance: .............

These are happy horses!!

bear_wub

ZuandAmber5.jpg

ZuandAmber4.jpg

ZuandAmber2.jpg

ZuandAmber1.jpg

Pics of Zu alone:

Zu6.jpg

I love this one!
Zu5.jpg

Zu sticking her tongue out.......really just had a good drink after all that running! bear_grin
Zu2.jpg

Pics of Amber alone:

Amber3.jpg

Getting ready to run!
Amber1.jpg

Tearing around the corner!!
Amber2.jpg

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Have I mentioned that I'm terrified of horses... bear_cry   bear_cry

They are beautiful majestic animals but they scare the crap right outta me!!!  Shetland ponies are the worst.

Iowa
Website
Renae wrote:

I think I'll take that one head shot of Zu and put it up on the barn, then he can have his own pin up girl!

:crackup:  :crackup: Go for it!!  I'll tell Zu.......she'll love it!!

You're right, Trouncer would have his hands/hooves full with these two girls......they put any other horse in with them right in his/her place. ASAP!!  They have always been very close and rule the barn.......especially Amber, the lead mare.  Zu's her second in command. bear_grin

That is the flower bed that Zu won't leave my rustic, old chair alone in.  She grabs the back with her teeth and flips it over every time I set it back!! bear_grin They do usually leave the flowers alone though.  Bless their hearts!! bear_wub  There is supposed to be a wood fence on the flower side of the horse fence.....someday it might get there! bear_tongue

:hug:
Tracy

Iowa
Website

Shantell--I wish I could get you in with Zu for a few sessions.  She would get you over that fear very quickly.......or at least a large portion of it. :hug:  :hug:   Such a gentle, loving girl she is!  I'm even comfortable letting my kids in around her.  She's always careful of us......has even gone so far as to protect me from a nasty gelding once. bear_wub  bear_wub

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Ahhhhhhh freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that is what they are saying!!!Beautiful!!!!!!!
Hugs,

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Tracy, what gorgeous horses. :clap:

Iowa
Website

:hug:  :hug: Thanks girls!!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Tracy, What beautiful photos, I can just see how happy they are to be out in the field - I remember when I let my horse out in the field after having to have stable rest for a few months from an injury ..... he galloped around so much I was afraid he'd injure himself again!!  I miss having horses.  Give your gorgeous horses a hug from me :)

Catherine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely gorgeous horses!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Tracy,  bear_flower
You are so blessed to gaze upon such beautifully magnificent creatures.   bear_original  bear_original Thank you for sharing your photos!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Tracy--What breathtakingly beautiful horses! They really capture the feeling bear_wub

Now I want to run in the grass too--I think I'll take the doggies to the park before it passes bear_thumb

Shantell, Shantell you'd love the gentler models if you spent some time around them. Big sucky puppy dogs! bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, Tracy they looks so happy and healthy.  What beautiful , majestic horses you have.  Thanks for the pics.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great pictures!   bear_wub

Iowa
Website

Thanks girls for all the lovely compliments about Zu and Amber......I passed them on to them, and they are proud! bear_grin  :hug:

I made sure I had my camera with me when they were turned out the other day....I knew what they would do......and looked forward to it all weekend while finishing up that fence.  I love these two girls, which is why I still have them even though I don't breed horses anymore.  There is too close of a bond with each of them for me to ever part with them. (A completely unique type of bond with each too--it's a long story, but Amber came from a couple of abusive environments, so it wasn't, and still isn't, always easy for her bear_sad )  They will be with me for the rest of their lives. bear_wub  bear_wub   I've had people tell me I should sell them because they don't do anything to 'earn their keep', just eat up $$ in feed bills.  Well, these people have no understanding of the love and companionship to be had with 'pasture pets', besides just the sheer enjoyment of seeing them every day.  That's their job......and they're good at it too!! bear_grin

:hug:
Tracy

Board footer