Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I just spied a profile on you dear girl at this link  http://eii2.com/Community/viewtopic.php?p=988#988  bear_thumb
So cool and huge congratulations!!!!  Its a lovely write up written by our Laura Lynn so hope you can all have a squizz :)

Well done Daphne!!! You've been through so much lately, I hope it brought a special smile to your face.  I'm so glad you were asked about Mimzy too :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and love the piccy of you and your 'kids'.  Ain't you a cutie  bear_innocent

xox Sarah

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Yes!!!!!!!!! Daphne....you are a shining star!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats to a wonderful lady...and Laura Lynn...great interview!!!Special thanks & hugs to you both...and special strength beams to Daphne & her family!!!
hugs,

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks Sarah!  :redface:

I don't feel too deserving these days.... it's been 4 months since I've made a bear!!!! Between the bunny thing which sucked up two months and then all that's happened with my dad. I really miss my bears!!! One more bunny to make then I can go back to bears!  :dance:

Lisa... the movie bunny offer came in at about the time you joined TT. It's their design.... I only made their drawing into a 3D version. They hold all the copyrights. I hold only a check for making them. Never would I personally design something that looked like that bunny does. Not my style!

Thank you for taking the time to read the interview!

Thank you Laura Lynn for putting it together and Nancy too!  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Of course you are deserving silly girl!  It is hard for anyone to keep up with a normal job and emotional family health problems...when its something we don't really 'have' to do, (you know what I mean) it makes it all the more harder!  You should feel proud that you are still holding your head up, that you have the willpower to keep going and haven't given up despite your own health problems setting you back too.  Your finding the strength to keep going certainly inspires me to keep going too when I'm dragging my heals!  You will get your bunnies done and know they will be super fabulous.  We should have a TT party when you are done and you begin your first bear!!!   :dance:
(((HUGS))) Sarah

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Well Done Daphne........Great write up...... well deserved  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou for that Sarah. It has been ages since I have been to Ed imports. Wonderful interview. I have been wondering about Mimsy. So now I know. bear_thumb
Wendy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:hug:  :redface:  :hug:

zemeski Posts: 434

1011-007-48-1042.gif
For: Daphne You are wonderful!!
Thank you Laura Lynn for the article!!!

K Pawz Guest

Awesome Daphne

Hugs,
krista

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Daphne dear, I am so happy you got something to be proud of and bring some sunshine into your life. You deserve it, believe me, your bears are lovely and I admire what you have accomplished. I hope, things will get better for you soon.
Lots of  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Daphne,

I went and read the interview. Wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

hugs kassie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY NICE INTERVIEW, Daphne!  You rock, Girl!!!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Excellent article, Daphne (and Laura!)  bear_flower

Bear hugs,
Kelly

Board footer