Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Here I am up at 3:32 a.m. my time with a terrible case of insomnia (I have it alot).

Anyone else suffer from it...and what do you do when it's the middle of the night and your WIDE awake!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Read...ummm...would love to use the puter but my sister would wake up as she's right next to it.  I often just make a cuppa and sit in my room, look at books, make lists of things I need to do lol.  Oh and I always have a little sewing box by my bed so I can do some stitching quietly.
Hope you sleep better tonight Shantell bear_flower
xo Sarah

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...now I'm crabby and in a bad mood.  I ventured out into the garage to check on kittens, wandered around a very quiet Teddy Talk, cruised through Intercal and spent $165 on mohair...forgot to order wool felt which I meant to so now I need to call Johnna...just received some eyes yesterday so I looked them over...sewed up a bear head...looked over some other artists sites for inspiration.

And I'm still in a bad mood!!!  bear_sad

Stellajella Wien

Shantell,
how well do I knwo this problem!*yawn* I work shifts, so night and day is all confused in me  bear_wacko
I sit on the pc most times, wehn I cannot sleep. making bears is nto so much of an option, my eyes seam to be sleeping  :crackup:

I tryed warm milk with honey, I drank beer, which I hate, I counted sheep and goats- there is nothing that did help......
good luck!

Gaby bear_flower

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hubbs wakes up to find me cleaning the house or excercising.  He thinks I'm nuts! I hate when I can't sleep cause I'm always tired.  "yawn"

Board footer