Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Has any one finished their swap bear for the summer?  I have starter but have not finished.  I have to stay off this darn computer.  I have been working on a web site which I  now have up and running.  Now I must go and work on BEARS! BEAR ! BEARS! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Hugs Lynn

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I have finished my bear, just need to take some pics and make his certificate. I'll hang on to him for a few more days, because its so hard to let go of my babies, but he will soon be travelling to Canada.

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

I am nearly half way through, but have to continue with two other bears, I will
use in TB&F.
But I will hurry.

Hugs Birgitte

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Sabine,

I thought you were going to be longer!  As you know yours is just about there but I had to finish another one first.  Soon he/she will be off to Sweden!

Jane

K Pawz Guest

Hi Lynn,
  Yours is done, but then I had another idea for you and am torn between what one to send you....want photos so you can choose, or do you want the one I originally made for you....she is a bit different from K Pawz style....

Hugs,
Krista

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am getting there... slowly... I have him/her cut out and that is about it LOL... been doing sixteen things at once!!!

Alberta
Website

Oh I hear you!!!
I have a lot on the go as well. Between getting a website up and running and grandkids and kids and work...I am trying to get bears done to sell and an order and swap bears.....Krista I am working on a couple and not sure which one I will be sending you.  I do like yoru style and I am sure I will love the one you decide to send!!  I will let you decide. If you can't then email me the pics.
Hugs, lynn

K Pawz Guest

alright Lynn, I will see where it goes....or just send you both.... bear_whistle ...one as a swap and one as a birthday present :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

Alberta
Website

Really,
You are a sweet heart!  I can't wait. I love bear_wub surprises!!!
Your bears are great Krista!  How's the website going?
Hugs, Lynn

K Pawz Guest

For sure Lynn, that would make it easier, then I don't have to decide... :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

My swap bear will probably be finished tomorrow (I hope).  I am trying to get it finished early this week because I will be teaching a vacation Bible school class the rest of the week.  I also have another bear to finish, an order for a poodle in July, and an order for a panda after the poodle.  WHEW!!!!!  Then we will take a vacation to Virginia in September.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
K Pawz wrote:

alright Lynn, I will see where it goes....or just send you both.... bear_whistle ...one as a swap and one as a birthday present :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

Its my birthday in July (swap month) also... hint hint LMAO  :crackup:  :crackup:

Alberta
Website

You guys crack me up :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:.  It was a good thought bear_whistle My birthday is coming in Aug.  bear_original

I know I will love what ever you send Krista  :hug:

You are a great bunch to hang around with , even if  it by internet only..... maybe some day we can all get together!

Millie, you have your hands full as well! 

Hugs Lynn

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

I HAV'ENT FORGOT IM WORKIN ON IT ... bear_original

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

How many bears are finished now?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm still working on mine!  bear_original

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I didn't get to join in this time round (and its entirely because I knew I'd be too busy with Blossom baby and mushroom work to squeeze in a bear), BUT I'm really looking forward to seeing the beauties you all create!!!

:photo: Don't forget your cameras ladies!!!  :photo:    Be sure you pics before they're sent and after they arrive  bear_thumb   We wanna see these lovelies!!!  And be green with envy of course  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Marion/Merbear & I are done!!!! The Hare arrive just about an hour ago!!! Will post pictures asap. I love Hare Hipster!!!!

PS. Hare Hipster is going to go to a show with me tomorrow...he will be my "Lucky Rabbit" mascot. I will keep him safe in my pocket :hug:
Hugs,

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Ive just been jointing Bronwens bear today. bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm finished,
I mailed Lauries bear out today  bear_original

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I love Hare Hipster sooo much!!! Thanks again Marion/merbear!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:
Hugs,

K Pawz Guest

Lynn's is done, just finishing up her birthday bear as well.....

Hugs,
Krista

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Bear is cut out and sewing mostly done.
Hopefully will send out inthe next week.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, you all are very fast!

I have not begun my swap bear yet.
and I may not begin it before two or three weeks... First i have a commissionned bear to make and a private swap bear to make (I don't want to delay this one more longer).
But in the meanwhile, I am getting more ideas about this special bear for you Duff.
I hope it will be fine!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Alberta
Website

I will be putting mine in the post next week provided nothing else comes up!!!!

Hugs, Lynn

Board footer