Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

OK...I told you all about "Hare Hipster" that I got in the swap from Marion/Merbear going with me to my show last weekend as my "Lucky Rabbit"mascot in post # 18 above...and he was in my pocket all day at the show...and we did sell a few baskets...and then we got a not from a lady who has a gallery in town...hand delivered by her partner...saying she was interested in having our baskets in her gallery...so...off we went on Monday morning loaded with baskets for her approval...and holy lucky rabbit...she took all 45 baskets we took in to show her!!!!! Marions little bunny sure is packed full of good luck...he may have lost the race...but I really ended up a HUGE winner I think!! Thanks again Marion for the wonderful swap!
Hugs,

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hey, I've not been a TTer for long. What's a Summer Swap bear?
Stuffed_bear.gif
Big hugs,
Sandi

Adkins, Texas

Sandi,
I am not really a good one to explain this...since I am fairly new too...and this is my first swap...but they do these regular swaps here...the pick theme's /topic's something like that & folks who wanna swap with another TTer sign up...and then folks are matched up ...sorta random I think...then you spend some time getting to know your swap partner in e-mails etc I decide upon a swap...and that's about all I can say about it...other than it's great fun!...I know there will be more coming up...and you can get in on the next one hopefully!!!
Hugs,

Thanks Charlotte,
I would like to do that, it would be fun!
Do they set a size or do you choose yourself?
Stuffed_bear.gif
Big hugs,
Sandi

Adkins, Texas

Sandi,
You are most welcome! I don't know how others worked the size thingy out but Marion & I talked about it & decided on size...I am sure you will get other input from veteran swappers soon.
Hugs,

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Charlotte, did you post pics of Hare the hipster anywhere? i can't find him and would so much love to see him.

Jane (MoBeary) and I have shipped our bears and are now waiting nervously for them to arrive. I'm especially nervous since my bear has steel bbs in his feet   bear_whistle  bear_cry

Sandi, I have done three swaps and they are great fun. Someone offers to organize the swap, people sign up before a deadline, names are drawn from a hat and then its up to the respective partners to workt out the details. I have found everybody to be very lovely and easy to make arrangements with. Perhaps, we'll do an autumn swap or at least a Christmas swap. Hmmm, I thought I would take a break after this one, but a Christmas swap would be tempting. Best present I can think of.  bear_original

Thanks again Charlotte.
Sabine a Christmas swap would be fun...even a Christmas theme. Winter in the northern hemisphere and Summer in the southern!!!
Stuffed_bear.gif
Big hugs,
Sandi

Board footer