Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Laura,

I just had to tell you that I finished a bear today that reminded me so much of you and your bears.... she has bangs!!! And she's pink and had muzzle fur similar to bears you make until I was trimming and goofed so now she's got a close shave!!:lol:

The look was completely coincidental but you must have been on my mind some where in the process!!! That and I had the gusset piece upside down when I traced it!!! I'm liking the look though and am glad it's you and not, oh, Albert Einstein that I'm reminded of. :)

Just had to tell you!

Hugs,
Daphne

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Daphne, how about a picture of the bear. I'm sure we would all love to see him.

Jane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

yeah, tho't of that... charging camera batteries as we speak but gotta go help hubby for a while as he's tree cutting and I'm the hauler-awayer.... gotta keep those muscles strong for bear joints! Or is it that the bear joints keep my muscles strong for hauling??? Hmmm....

Picture later today!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

HI Daphne!

sorry for the delay... I've been catching up at home!  Oh I'm so tickled that you thought of me!  I'm looking forward to the picture!!

Board footer