Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

hemote.jpgMy husband, Tim, who is a total love, is confident enough in his masculinity, power, and in the end, total inferiority, that he felt comfortable sharing this little .jpg he found online.

I thought you might enjoy this as well.

:P;):D

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Don't look at this, Dale!!  Think Dale has been a little miffed at our "sexist" posts.  It's all in jest, Dale . . . we think you are the GREATEST!!!  Come visit with us again, please!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Who's Dale...Is my 'Newbie' showing?

Hi Dale....!!!  Read and learn, this is exactly how women think :lol::lol::lol:

Not signing my name here.

Guess Me If You Can

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Dale is one of the adivsors here, but we havne't seen him in weeks....
He used to come on about every 20 posts and say something pithy and then he was gone.  He had really good suggestions.....

Oh well

Love the remote-

dilu

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Dale, Dale, :D

We love 'ya, Dale. Don't be offended. We wouldn't have our men any other way!

(Pssst! Where can I get one of those remotes, Shelli?)

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dale is on the road about 99% of the time and more or less "lives" out of his vehicle(s) at times.  Plus, he has an incredibly sweet, and very beautiful, girlfriend with whom I'm sure he spends as much available time as possible.  It might boil down to explanation as simple as that.

If not, though... I certainly didn't mean to offend!  I figure that all gender bashing pretty much stems from the secret fear we all have that, in fact, the other gender IS really superior... and must therefore be put in his/her place!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Well, Dale sounds like a pretty nice fellow , I certainly hope he pops on during my stay here.

Shelli, your he-mote is just adorable...I would hate to see a man get a hold of it and turn it into a she-mote!!!:lol::lol:

nanc....

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL that is funny!! Good one Shelli, thanks for sharing

Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks for sharing Shelli, just loved it.:lol:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I just talked to Dale Saturday at the Columbus show.  He was telling me his schedule for the past couple of weeks.  I don't think he's had too much time to chat.  I don't see how he keeps track of where he is at the moment.  He doesn't strike me as the type to offend easily and if he did, he would probably tell you.  Now about that remote, I would like to have one with the snore button taped "off" permanently.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

LOL...that's great Shelli !....Winney

Board footer