Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi all of you talented ladies! Forgive me for my lack of comments on these gorgeous bears! I have been getting far to much sun and have been fighting heat fatigue! I promise to get back on track and give the proper praise within the next few days! Your bears are amazing!

Hugs Louise

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I'm with you Louise - I have been very remiss lately in posting, not just here but everywhere on TT.  All the bears are fantastic, also on the bears for sale section too.
My humble apologies to everyone!

Jane P.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I too have been mostly admiring silently in this forum and in the for-sale section. Seems like there's never enough time to write to everyone.  bear_noexpression  The bears have all been so lovely, and I can tell there's so much talent here at Teddy Talk! bear_thumb  Thank you so much for sharing them, you all!

Bear hugs,
Debora

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

:redface: Oh dear.....I'm in the same boat!
SLACK! SLACK! SLACK!
Well done everyone who's been missed.....there really are some great lookin' bears on this site and it is hard to keep up with them all.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Big hugs,
Sandi

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh you talented ladies!!  (Hey, there haven't been any guys posting so I don't feel bad saying ladies.)  I've been extremely busy.....won't go into the details.  Just know that I peek in whenever I can steal a moment.  The work you ladies are doing is just marvelous!!!  You should all be so very proud.  I'm just tickled for you!!!

Missing everyone......you have no idea how much.

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,
Aleta

Board footer