Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone here are some more pictures of the wild kittens. I have nick named them only so I know who is who when talking to people about them. There names remind me of their personalities.
If you know of any one who is looking for a really nice kitty, please let me know. I am unable to find a place for them at any of the shelters. They all have no room for these little guys. There are five. Three girls and two boys.

hugs all kassie

allfour.jpg

bigirl2.jpg

pockethidie.jpg

purrboy.jpg

milkface.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love that milkface girl but my family might disown me if I bring home cat #5.  I'm tempted by the thought, though.  Let me talk to the rest of the clan about it...

How far is Salem from the Cali/Oregon border? bear_happy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GORGEOUS BABIES!!!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

OMG...those babies are so cute!!!!!

Oregon

Hi everyone,

Hi Shelli, we are about 9 hours away from each other. My hubby goes to Red bluff for hats shows and he says it is about 4 hours to the border. I know it is a lot to adopt another little one, but if you are able just let me know. I for one would be happy to know she is going to wonderful home. hugs to you for even concidering it.

hey ya Renae - isn't she so sweet. I cal her Hidie because she likes to climb into to things. When she is sitting on me she will look for a place to cruel up into. She is so sweet - she has the most expressive eyes.

Hi SueAnn & Shantell - thank you , they sure are cute. I just could not leave out in the wild to become more unwanted wild cats. I can only hope to find them homes. And soon too, because I am aready getting attached and it will be hard to let them go. My husband laughs because they can be all quite , but when we are talking they will start meowing right after I say something. I was washing dishes and they were in the room in their play pen and he would say something - no meowing. I would reply and they all meow. It is really funny but hard to have a conversation when you are laughing so much. then I stop and it gets quite and he says ok do it again - they start meowing, but I could not stand to hear them cry so I go and pick them up.  bear_grin

oh I did forget to tell you all something. I took the pictures of them on my chair because that is really the color of these cats eyes. The black/white cats really have that color. they are the most amazing color on cats that I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of cats. I really do fell that they will be close to that color and not change because most baby kittens do have blue eyes.

hugs kassie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a lovely litter ....

Oregon

Hey Renae,

Milkface is smaller, but I think Pocket boy and milkface are petty close to size. Purr boy is pretty small too, but the Hidie girl is pretty tiny too...... Oh I don't know they are all so cute....  :crackup: I can't see past that, but they are pretty small. The only really big one is Big Sis - hense her name. She out sizes them all.  bear_grin
hugs kassie

Hi Patsy,

It has been awhile since I have seen a post from you. Now, only take that as I have not posted much in awhile.
Anyway - it is nice to see you.  bear_original Thank you they are really cute.

hugs kassie

Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Kassie...I want one.  Can you just drop one off at my house say in the middle of my living room and I'll pretend I found it.   bear_grin   bear_grin

I'm still not sure if ol' Skippy is expecting again.  I'm thinking not at this point and I'm very disappointed in the most selfish kind of way!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh my Gosh!  I am totally convinced that the state of Oregon must be cute kitty central.... I for one, am ready to MOVE!   bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild tHyme Originals

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shelli! come up hwy 199 and I'll meet you at the border....I'm 8 miles.....course I wont have the darling little kitty.....but it would be great to see you! c009.gif

Kassie, what darling kitties!  too precsious!!!

a015.gif

Willamette Valley Oregon
Dilu wrote:

Shelli! come up hwy 199 and I'll meet you at the border....I'm 8 miles.....course I wont have the darling little kitty.....but it would be great to see you! http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c009.gif

Kassie, what darling kitties!  too precsious!!!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/tiere/a015.gif

Then meander your way up I-5 for a what...3 or 4 hours...pick me up...we'll grab Kassie & Renae and head another 1-1/2 hour to Aleta's and sit by her pool drinking...WHATEVER!!!

Kittens in tow of course!!!

It's a date!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gosh, I hadn't traced it all that precisely.  But what a grand idea!  Somebody draw me a map of where all the TTer's are.  And then, somebody read it to me, because I can't navigate to save my life.  I'lll bring Tim along for the long car ride and we can all meet up and talk teddy bears and kill him with estrogen!

Actually, I sent a totally pathetic, pleading note to my husband at work yesterday about my milkface kitty.  It started something like, "PWEEZE CAN I HAVE HER?"  Total idiot; that's me.  Like HE makes these decisions.  HA!

But it may have worked.  He's considering it!  (In honesty, I always at least consult before insisting on having my way.) 

Must contact Kassie privately...

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Dearest Kassie,  bear_flower
Those kittens are adorable!  I need some details.......age?  litter trained?  been to the vet yet?  My daughter and her fiancee may be interested in a sibling for
King Oscar.  Please e-mail me a picture of the whole kit and caboodle.
bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Oregon

Shantell -

Can you just drop one off at my house say in the middle of my living room and I'll pretend I found it.

too funny hon. I will do my best. "Kassie's kitty stork delivery" on the way!!

Renae - you are just a dear hon. I know what you mean. I wish I could keep one myself. I am getting so attached to they already.  bear_wub

Kim -

cute kitty central

it must be the water.  bear_grin

Dilu -

course I wont have the darling little kitty

you are just as sweet!!!  bear_wub

Shantell - what a great idea!!!!! I will bring a basket of kittens in ribbons and bells - well maybe I will be the one with bells on my feet.  bear_original

Shelli -

Like HE makes these decisions.  HA!

I know what you mean. When I first brought these little guys into the house my hubby had that look of - Oh no !!! and there is nothing I can do about - look! poor soul.  :crackup:

Aleta dear  bear_flower I emailed you.  bear_original oh yes I forgot in my email to you - they are now using the litter box. Sweet good babies.  :hug:  bear_original

Renae again you crack me up.  :hug:  :hug:

hugs all kassie

Board footer