Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've been wasting my time today playing this game called TEDDY FACTORY on POGO GAMES.
Its such fun. All these teddys come down the assembly line in bits and you have to put them together and not disappoint the kiddies. There are trophies to be won if you are quick enough to put them together and beat the clock.  its at http:// www.pogo.com      just incase anyone is interested. Sometimes it is just the thing to take some time out to be silly.
Have fun everyone!!!!!!
Wendy bear_thumb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

GOTCHA WENDY..... bear_original  NOW IM HOOKED TOO :crackup:  :crackup:
Its got lots of excellent games the kids love it too.

WA

Great games aye?!!! I just love the teddy factory. I'm hopeless at it though. bear_grin  bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I found that same game about one week ago on http://www.gamehouse.com and got hooked too.
And, Wendy, honey, that's why I am being so slow working on your baby bear!  bear_grin  bear_tongue

I have been through the whole game but cannot manage the very last bonus level!  bear_angry  bear_whistle
I managed not to play at all these last two days though...

Wendy the more I know you and the more I notice how similar we are! look we both discovered the same game and got hooked!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

you have to buy it though don't you?

WA

Yeah You do have to buy it in the end. If you want to keep playing it.  Its so much fun though and its only $20 bucks. hahaha The only other game I've enjoyed this much is 'Chicken invaders2' now that is fun bear_grin

Sophie!!!!MMMMmmm    My grandfather was a frenchman. We may be related :crackup:

Wendy bear_thumb

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I tried and it hooked me too.  I just did the free preview.  Now I am going to buy it.
Too bad its a download, I like to play at work sometimes too. bear_whistle

Joan

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

An alternative is to do like me: find a serial on Internet!
:twisted:

No money to spend!

Endless play!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

aaaaaaaah   don't even get me started bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

How cool!

WA

Since I was able to use paypal on Game house, I bought it from there and they gave me a free game.
It is a cool game aye? afterwards I dont feel like I've been shirking. I mean I did just make 1000 teddybears. bear_wacko  :crackup:
I'm so naughty :twisted:
WEndy

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Try on http://www.gamehouse.come, Renae.
All games stay listed.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer