Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I picked up today the pictures I took during the last scooter race with my ordinnary camera and they are beautiful!

If you can remember it, the race before, my photos were a catastroph!

I won't show you the pics before the end of the month though, as I will wait to be able to group them with the ones of the coming saturday race.
And I will then have to numerize the pictures with my scanner.

Last race,I played with my digital camera too and was surprised how nice were the pics I managed to take.
So saturday, I will play again with both cameras!

Saturday will be more fun as I will probably be allowed again to go along the cricuit with some marshalls. That means I will be able to go wherever I want to take pictures (I try not to be in dangerous places though, as I don't want to be hit by a motorbike or scooter out of control).

Saturday, my fav pilots will be piloting another scooter from another team. This other teams has got a more powerful scooter and needed extra pilots because only one of their pilots will be available (if I well understood).
This is a great opportunity for François and Lacen to get more points and so reach a beter rank in the classification!
And I guess piloting a more powerful scooter must be funnier...

We should have again a very hot and sunny day and this will be a six hour race (in Le Mans again). It will start at only 11:00 am so it means it will occur during the hotter period of the day. We planned to bring a lot of water to drink and to spray on our pilots' face before and after their rounds.
The first rounds are often the hardest. Then they get used to the heat so it's getting easier for them. They don't have a special system to be able to drink, attached to their outfit, so they can drink only before and after their rounds.
Their outfits are very thick, as you can guess, so they are better protected.

Be patient for the pics! You won't regret it, I promise you!
I will make a live report about these races with lots of pics including exclusive pictures of Valentino, who is the team mascott!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer