Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Henryfront.jpg
Henryside.jpg

Henry is the first dog I have done. Ok, it is someone elses pattern, but it was very difficult  bear_shocked (I can only sew with my right hand). I was up sewing until 5 in the morning so that it would be finished in time.  I made it for Robs nephews 6th birthday this month.
I think I might stick to bears for the time being.  bear_tongue

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Great job Kat. These full under gussets can get a little tricky. I made a lamb many years ago now, with a pattern set up similar to your dog.
Is he going to get a collar and lead?  bear_thumb
Wendy bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Great dog Kat!

I am sure he will be much love!

I never tried myself making other animals than bears...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Kat Brierley Bears
Website

He has a blue collar and a blue tag in the shape of a bone. (I took the photo before I had chance to get to the pet shop.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

That's one lucky little boy!  :cake:  :bday: How sweet of you to make him a doggie. Tell us what he names him!
JeannieB bear_original

Kat Brierley Bears
Website

He is still called Henry.
Jak asked me to make him a dog. Not just any dog, it had to be like Rob's dog "Henry" (he is an Alsatian/Collie cross).
I was going to airbrush the darker parts of the dog to match the real Henry, but Jak decided that he liked him as he is.  bear_thumb
Henry is now a guard dog. He either sits at the end of Jaks bed or in his doorway on a night.  Hehe bear_grin

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

That's so sweet!!! There's nothing like a young boy and his dog. bear_grin  bear_thumb

Board footer