Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Celena Oxford

RaspberryBear2.jpg
RaspberryBear3.jpg

Finally, I finished this bear last night...after months of her head and her headless body staring at me from the work top  :crackup:

She is made from mohair, about 8" tall when sitting and she can't stand on her own though.  Still hasn't got a name for her yet.  Would love some suggestions  bear_original

Beary hugs
Celena

Krümelbärchen Kr
Hagen / Germany

Hallo Celena  bear_flower

I love your sweet cute teddy  bear_wub

The fabric is wonderful. What do you think about Cherry ?  bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Celena, She is just beautiful, and that fur, what a colour.  How about Cherry Ice or Snow Cherry to cover the dashes of white?

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Very pretty bear! Razzlebeary came to mind for her name.
JeannieB bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is wonderful, Celena! wonderful mohair too!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Cute Celena...she looks like Cherries Jubilee!!!

Celena Oxford

Thanks Silva, Christine, Jennie, Kimmy & Shantel for the nice compliments  bear_original   Great encouragement for me, as I am still very new in making bears...so much to learn and to skills to perfect.  And coming from you; all established bear makers and artists really means a LOT to me!  THANK YOU  :hug:

Also thanks for the name suggestion...okie, now I have "Cherry", "Frosty Cherry", "Cherry Ice", "Snow Cherry", "Razzlebeary" and "Cherries Jubilee"...lovely names...now must have a long look at her again...and "talk" to my little bear.  bear_wub

Beary hugs
Celena

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a pretty colour bear ... she reminds me of mulled wine at christmas!  Yum!  :clap:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Trés joli (very cute) bear. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Cute! I love the fabric! "MISTY"?
Wendy bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Celena, she is just wonderful - look at that face, so cute!!   bear_wub    Brilliant work!!   Have you decided on a name yet??  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Awww....Thank you Paula, Irene, Wendy & Clare for the lovely encouraging compliments.   bear_flower  :hug:

Oh yes Clare, she has been named "CHERRY BLOSSOM"  bear_original It was hard to decide on the names...I love all those name suggested by Shantell, Christine,Wendy and JennieB...and my sister was insisting her to be named after her own name "BINA"...I think her motive would be that she would be hers hee hee  Based on the name suggested, I decided on "Cherry" and the "Blossom" part came from my boyfriend.  He said the flowers on her head made him think of that...By the way, i think you might recognise the "flowers" on her head  bear_happy

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I love this little sweetie, Celena. Her expression is so adorable and her fur is luscious. Cherry Blossom fits her perfectly as her little flowers are just the right accent for her! bear_wub

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a delightful little bear, just love what you have done to with the flowers and pearls  bear_grin

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Delightful she looks cuddly.  Love the colour

Celena Oxford

Thank you SO much Bonnie, Renae, Christine and Bronwen for your lovely compliments  bear_wub

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original She's gorgeous, Celena bear_wub

I was thinking "Merlot", but . . .

What is that beautiful fur?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Celena you are getting good girl! ......What a wonderful little bear.   bear_wub  bear_wub I love her new name too it really suits her.  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Celena Oxford

Aww....Thanks Eileen and Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: 

Eileen, the fur is Mohair....but I can't remember the full detailed description like style...as I got it quite sometime back...as usual, I am quite forgetful  bear_sad

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a beautiful bear, Celena . . . super wonderful work!  I love her fur, also!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

What a beautiful little girl Celena  bear_innocent  I love her fur too.  Beautiful colour  bear_wub
xx sarah

Celena Oxford

Thanks Sue Ann and Sarah for the lovely compliments  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Just gorgeous Celena

Board footer