Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

100_8491.JPGHi Everyone

I thought I would show you "My Little School Bear".  I was asked by my children's school to make 3 bears dressed in their school uniform as gifts for 3 Japanese schools that will be visiting this month.  This is the first of 3.  I have not finished the other 2.

100_8484.JPG100_8491.JPG

This is my daughter with the bear. 

I hope you all like him.
hugs Lisa

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, he's fabulous!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

He is wonderful and it looks like Elly thinks so too. bear_original

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Lisa,
What a lovely thing to do for the girls, I am sure they will be thrilled to receive such lovely bears.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

That's a really "hip" bear! Can't wait to see the other two. Can you tell I'm old bear_sad ?
   JeannieB bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

Lisa he's wonderful!!! I bet the school is over the moon with him.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Lovely just lovely and a very special keepsake!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Lisa that's a lot of work to take on...but I'm sure they will be appreciated.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This one looks fab...are the other two going to be similar or are you doing something different for each one?

Hugs,
Sandi

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Lisa, he is awesome! What a fantastic bear and what a pretty daughter you have, she is so cute!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a super project!  Well done with this one, he looks lovely - good luck with the other two bears too!

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Hi everyone
My bear was presented to the first school this morning and they loved him.  Last year I went with my other daughter Megan to Japan and we stay with families from the 3 school that I have been asked to make the bears for. 

Yes Sandi - all 3 will be different but dressed in the school uniform.  I can never make 2 bears the same.

Renae, unfortunately the whole school does not visit only those that can afford to come.  It is all home stay so we billet the parents and students.  The exchange program has been going for over 20years.  each school stays for about 4 nights.

Last year I was lucky enough to go on the trip to Japan and it was one of the best "holidays" I have been on.

Have a great weekend!!  I will be finishing 2 more bears.

Hugs Lisa

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What a fantastic idea for a personalised gift from the school.  You have done such a beautiful job Lisa.  No wonder they were thrilled.

Board footer