Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Just a reminder that I'm still accepting submissions for the Nov/Dec issue of Teddy Bear and Friends.

November/December: "Holiday" theme
Deadline: August 4, 2006
- Annual Holiday Teddy overview: Send pictures of your angels, Santas, and Christmas characters! Please note whether they're available to come to PA for additional photography.
- Collector Photos: If you've used our photo guides to take some snaps you like, send us a copy with notes about how you did it and tips to share with fellow photographers.
- Region: Midwest: Tell us about your favorite shows, shops, museums, and tourist sites in the Midwest!

Plus, I always welcome submissions to Bruins 'n Buddies.

For a submission form, guidelines, and an updated (but admittedly bare bones) editorial calendar, please visit the "news and announcements" forum at teddybearandfriends.com.

Thanks,
Mindy

PS: Take a look, too, at my "subscription quest" post in the "discussion" section. My boss has thrown down the gauntlet, so I'm in search of new subscribers ... which means new collectors to enjoy teddies along with us. I would appreciate your help.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh, Thanks for the notice Mindy!
I had better get to "bearin it!"

Board footer