Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Would anybody like a free profile on my website? I have a second website which is to promote crafters of all kinds. If you have your own website, any craft, let me know and I can add you to my profile pages. I am offering the profiles free as I wish to get the website more interesting and what could be better than adding some of my wonderful friends from here on this board.

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

I forgot to say that the profiles would be free for as long as you wish me to have them on my

website. FREE, NO CHARGE EVER! Come on girls and guys help me make my website more

interesting. I've had 6,500 visits to the site already...it could be sending people to your website.

Jane

P.S. And as I love playing in Adobe it would give me something more to do. bear_original  bear_original bear_original bear_original

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Hi,

Sounds grrreat.
I love to be on your website with my profile.
Let me know the details, please

Rita

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Jane . . . what do I need to do??

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

All I need is details of yourself, how long you've been making bears etc. A picture of you if you wish and pictures of some of your bears. Take a look at Crafty Folks website (address below) and click on Marion Fraile under profiles. This will give you an idea of what I want.
Thanks,

Jane

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Hi Jane
I would love to have my profile added to your site!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Jane!

Oh what a sweetheart you are!  I'd love to be added too!  I'll get the info together you mentioned and email you later today bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely Jane. That would be wonderful. Like Laura said, a sweetheart you are. Just let us know what you need my dear.

Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am interested - but I need a website first... I will let you know when I get to that point!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hiya folks! What I need is on post number 6 above. I will gladly add you all, just email me your info at

doodlebears_uk@hotmail.com   

Kim I can add you too, you do not need a website, I can just put a link to your email address. If anyone likes your bears and wants to know more then they can contact you.

I'm just waiting for your emails.

Jane

Board footer