Pages:
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Sandra, your bears are wonderful - please keep making them!  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sandra,  bear_flower
Here's a little secret.....every time I list a bear I feel a sniggle of self doubt.  You are not alone.  We are, after all, putting ourselves out there for everyone to critique. 

Should you continue?  I think you can answer your own question by asking yourself this:  Do I truly enjoy every aspect of designing and making bears?  The next questions I would ask myself is:  Can I afford it?  Let's face it.....bearsmithing is not cheap.  Materials and marketing.....Oiy!! 

You're new to bearsmithing so you're still getting your feet wet.  Have you tried making bears in different sizes?  I strongly encourage all new bear makers to experiment with a range of sizes.  You may just find you have an apptitude for a particular size of bears. 
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Sandra,

I've been making bears for over ten years and I still have moments when I think my bears aren't good enough. But I can't begin to imagine what my life would be without bears.

Your bears are lovely and if you enjoy making them, why give up? Just do what you enjoy doing and make the most of it!

My girlfriend gave me this little sign which reads:

When the going gets tough...
The tough go shopping!

bear_grin

And that's exactly what I do sometimes...don't even buy anything, but often get inspiration. Maybe all you need is a day out with a good friend!

Keep your chin up kiddo!
Big beary hugs,

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sandra! Of course you should continue Hon! Your bears are adorable and you love what you are doing! Please do not feel discouraged as we all go there from time to time. I was just there a few weeks ago when our bears were dropping in price on Ebay! Your bears are wonderful and your heart is in it! So hang in there!

Hugs Louise

Pages:

Board footer