Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Karen had a good idea to see who else was going to Expo, and here's a thread to see who's going to TBAI  bear_original

Anyone, anyone?  I know you're out there!  Who from here is attending as an artist?  Visiting?  Passing through?  Driving by on the thruway and yelling "HI!" as loud as you can?

I'll be there as an artist with my co-artist mom (Canna Bear Paint).  Please come over and say hello if I don't find you first!  I know I missed meeting a bunch of people last year, so I need to play catch-up with them this year.  You have been warned... 
bear_laugh

Bear hugs,
Kelly

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hi Kelly,
I'm goin too as an artists, my very first US show and I'm all jitters and I think I'm coming down with a cold, just my luck.  Still madly stitching away trying to get just one more bear done,  bear_rolleyes  Don't know how many shows I've done over the years but I always find myself rushing at the last second, you would think I would learn by now, I know I'm forgetting something :doh:
Can't wait to meet all the TT'er attending in the flesh
Hugs deborah

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Hello..... Iam going to TBAI and so excited about  it again (5th time)  I am leaving tomorrow going to Philly and  visting my sister for a few days and then driving up to Binghamton.
     My gallery piece is nearly done and Iam putting on the finishing touches today and taking him in my carry on hoping not to get snarled up in security at the airport.   
     See you there!      Janet

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

These big shows always conflict with the start of school here in Chico; I'm so bummed I can't go.  The pieces at TBAI are always so fantastic.  Will one of you talented gals PLEASE take some (or a lot of) photos for us, so we can catch a glimpse of what we're missing?

I'm sure you'll all have a terrific show!

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Kelly - I attended the TBAI last year  for the first time and met you and your mother and saw your wonderful bears.

Janet -  Remember we were side by side at the show.  I enjoyed visiting with you about your family and beautiful home.

Deborah - Was so hoping to meet you and see your bears in person, but I will not be going this year.   My husband has had health issues all year which have gotten more complicated and  requiring more supervision by me, so I cannot come this year.  I have been looking forward all year to this week to see all the wonderful creations and meet with the different artists.  Hopefully I will be able to attend next year.  Right now, my place is here where I am needed.

I am trying to get my gallery piece shipped for the Friday Gala since I have spent the time and energy to create it.
At least I can contribute to the show in this small way.

You gals have a good time and be sure to give a report of all the happenings.

Hugs,

Wanda

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh you LUCKY LUCKY things!!   Please take lots of pics for us and have lots of fun!!   :hug:  :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Still working on bears here, too!  (Of course!)  To Janet and others flying in, best of luck with the airports, hope you have a safe and uneventful trip!  I think I'd be worried sick if I had to get my bears through an airport these days...  I am lucky that TBAI is the ONE show I live fairly close to (~ 3 hour drive).

Deborah, Janet, Ginger, hope to catch up with you all this weekend!  I have on my packing list to bring a digital camera, so maybe I'll be sneaking up on your tables hiding behind it.  If anyone else gets a chance to drop by the show, please do, the gallery is always second to none, to say nothing of the artists' tables themselves.

Wanda, it was wonderful to meet you last year, I had hoped to have more time to chat with you this year!  Very sorry to hear about your husband's health problems, it sounds like you're doing what you need to do and what is best for your family.  You and your gorgeous bears will be missed at this year's show!  My mother sends her best wishes and hugs as well.

Has anyone heard from Deb in New York lately?  I thought I'd threatened her into visiting this show earlier in the year, hope she is able to go!

Best wishes,
Kelly

Board footer