Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Thanks Winney.
I actually did something today that I feel relieved about now its done.  I work from home and had little time to spare if I really wanted to spend time with the kids, so today I told work that I would not be in again.
I wil concentrate on my bears and jewellery and have faith that I am capable.  May not be easy but I really want to do this.

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you Lisa....every time I feel any self doubt I'll come straight back here and read your posts..they are so inspirational!!

Bronwen good on you...and good luck I'm sure you'll be very successful  bear_original

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Lisa, I found your story very inspiring.  The thing I took away from it was that you need to believe in yourself, you need to love what you are doing, you need to take risks, to need to be able to push through the not so good times and make the commitment.  The company ( a large HVAC company)I work for was started by a man who followed the same plan.  Many people me included have big dreams and wishes but would stop short of living in a shed or bathing outside to make things happen.  Hats off to you. Your story makes me love your bears all the more.

Sandi

Board footer