Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I was trying to work my way through the new bears on the forum and have had to give up!  There are SO MANY!!!  Such wonderful work too.  I am amazed at the output you folk manage to achieve!

So, I thought I'd just say a big  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  on here instead!  I've really enjoyed the new bears, especially the burst of happy anime bears that have been making their way onto the forum.  I didn't think I liked the style, but now it's tugging at my heartstrings!  Handsome boy bears, cute bunnies, beautiful girl bears, painted bears, needlefelted bears, an amazing tiger ... my goodness, talk about spoiled for choice!  It's wonderful to see how many are achieving 'sold' markers too!

I've been a bit bogged down with my order book of late.  On top of which, I'm in the process of a selling my house and buying a new one, so time for new designs hasn't been forthcoming.  After working with alpaca and making lots of big bears for the past few months (which I adore!) I'm now bursting to get my hands on some mohair again.  I love to have time for new bears and fresh ideas, it's what makes the rest worthwhile.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that you've been inspiring me while I've been quietly plodding along!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I am the same way Paula...I just can't keep up anymore either.
It is so nice to see everyone joining in and like you I love seeing all the new bears and friends.
I hope everyone will understand why I don't leave comments on all the wonderful creations, but I would be on the computer all day, but that is not to say that I don't enjoy looking at them.
Glad someone else is feeling a little overwhelmed.  bear_wacko

nanc..

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sigh !  I can't keep up either.  I always feel that I'll be offending someone if I comment on some things and not others.  There is just so much to read and look at, and it is all so interesting.   This is one talented group of people- who LOVE to chat too  bear_grin  a108.gif

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto I feel the same I have been too busy to even drop in.  sorry everyone.  bear_sad

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Same here. A bad shoulder has put me out of circulation for awhile. I'm also really ready for my holiday a week this Sunday. I'll keep popping in though, this place is addictive. Tara! :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Paula, we are in the middle of moving too, and relocating to a different town, close to our daughter and grandson.  It's a huge amount of work, getting the house ready and now that it is, and I have time to sew, I find I've packed a lot of the stuff I didnn't think I'd need, but now I do- LOL  We do have a conditional offer, but I want someone to come and bump the offer so we can move now (don't have much paitience either). 

Teddy-talk seems to be growing so fast, it is hard to keep up, so I just post when I can and hope the ones I miss, will understand.  Take care and bye for now.

Hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

I know what you guys mean, I come into my studio with all intentions of working on a bear, and end up spending the whole time reading and responding to posts....Oh well, everyone is just so awesome...I really don't mind.

Hugs,
Krista

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Paula,

It is hard to keep up.  I hope all goes well with the sale and purchase of your homes.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Well, I am the same, can't keep up.  There just are too many members now - Mmm didn't word that right... there are so many more members which = more post = more replies = more photos in the sale section!!  SO I have decided to go with the flow and participate as often as possible for me.

I've been wondering where you got to Paula, so it's good to see you are still in the land of the living!
Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Too true--I tried limiting myself to new creations and birthdays, but it's a losing battle.

Then I tried limiting myself to reading only--absolutely no posting--and lost that one within an hour!

:redface: I haven't checked out new members in months :redface:

So here I am talking about it, ACK!

Eileen

Kent
Website

Thanks for the kind house sale/move wishes!  I appreciate them enormously.  It's such a stressful time!  This is the first house I ever bought and I've lived here for almost twenty three years, so you could say I've taken root!  I even gave birth to my son at home here.  So, if I'm honest, I can't say I'm enjoying the experience of selling and moving.  I shall be glad when it's all sorted out and I can move on to 'phase two' of my adult life and start building a new home, big enough for two families, with my partner Stuart.

Still, I did at least get a new bear finished yesterday, so now I feel much better!

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Paula,

Keep your chin up.  Buying and selling in the UK is a nightmare -  I wish you well with the move and with your new life. bear_thumb

Take care;  See you at Hugglets..... Oh!  and love to Sis too!

Sue. bear_sad  bear_noexpression  bear_original  bear_laugh

Kent
Website

Thanks Sue, lovely to hear from you!  Will pass your message to Fiona!  Good luck with the exciting life in Texas!!  Have you been there long?

Board footer