Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Awww, sweetie!  bear_sad  *BIG HUGS*  Don't let it get you down, eBay is horrendeously slow right now, everyone is tightening their spending what with the price of gas and everything---all the not-so-fun parts of living called paying bills.

Your little ted was darling, and if you like I've got a partially made PINK fribble bear that has just been SCREAMING your name since I started sewing on it---LITERALLY has been saying to me,"I wanna be Kim-Bee's bear!!!"---didja want me to send it off to you when I'm done?

*waves & hugs*

Amelia

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

It is slow at the moment. My last bear did'nt sell. I have'nt had any on since because of my bad arm/shoulder. The hand sewing was making it worse so I decided to have a break. I'll put two on for when I'm on holiday (when I've finished them) but if I'm away so are other people! Thats how it goes. Plus I've been trying to get ready for my hols and concentrating on that, again other people might be too. Then theres the nice weather ie people out and about and not on the computer, the list goes on. Hang in there.  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

I think your bears are mad wee creatures.You have your own look which is something to be very proud of.Some artists never get that.I always laugh (in a good way) when I see yours listed.Lots of people will smile when they see them but there are very few who can just buy what they fancy.Think of the pages and pages of bears available and how hard it is for everyone to stand out.In todays market with all the competition anyone who sells all their bears is in the minority.Please don't think of changing them.You are definately not doing anything wrong and the teddy world would miss your wee nutters!!!
Big hugs and a pat on the head
Diane xxxx

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Kim--you are not doing anything wrong.  I haven't managed to sell a bear for weeks, after quite a good run.  I think it's just a matter of luck who sees them!

Helen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

bearhug.sml

fribblesltd wrote:

Your little ted was darling, and if you like I've got a partially made PINK fribble bear that has just been SCREAMING your name since I started sewing on it---LITERALLY has been saying to me,"I wanna be Kim-Bee's bear!!!"---didja want me to send it off to you when I'm done?

*waves & hugs*

Amelia

OOOH MY VERY OWN FRIBBLE WIBBLE BEAR?!?!  A swap then??? That would be loverlee!!!!  :dance:  :dance:

Thank you all so very much... Nettie your comments made me laugh wee nutters LOL bear_original 

You gals are all so very very sweet!!! What would I do without cha all!!! BIG BIG GROUP HUGZIES!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
whiteforestbears wrote:

You can give me a bear if it'll make you fee better  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

You can give some to me too!   :crackup:

Kim, seriouly, your bears are great, and I don't think anything is wrong.  I don't sell bears so I don't understand that part, but there could be a number of reasons, and they don't include something wrong with your bears.   :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe Kim! You aren't doing anything wrong bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Your bears are so cute!

Board footer