Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

tp_mouse_promo.png

hey, i just wanted to share my pattern with you lovelies!

http://sewingstars.com/mousepattern.htm

i am sure it would look amazing in mohair if you wanted to make more classy ones...

thanks for all the help on these boards!!  bear_wub teresa

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

that is so cute I shall save it to my computer. I have afriend who collects mice, that will be just the job

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Teresa,  bear_flower
That is so very generous of you!!  You know what would be fun?  I've thought about doing this with a really basic bear pattern of mine......is to challenge TT'ers to make up their version of your exact pattern and submit it here on TT!!  Now by exact I mean no enlarging or reducing but using the pattern "as is". 

When I taught a bear making class I was amazed that each bear turned out so different using the exact same pattern.  Peoples preference for mohair type or synthetic material, eyes size and nose size were all different.  It was the coolest thing!

Just and idea....I'm full of ideas!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

providence, rhode island

hey aleta!

that is so true about people doing all different things with the very same pattern! i have a booklet i had printed up of 5 of my patterns, and have had people e-mail me pictures of what they have done with it, and it so funny to see all the different variations.

i will look into that challenege...sounds awesome, i would LOVE to see what all of you would do!

-teresa

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

That sounds like a great idea - and it looks like it is a fairly simple pattern, so if you do a challenge - count me in!  Now I have to figure out how to get the pattern on my computer - oh the challenges for the computer illiterate!

Jane P.

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Jane Perala wrote:

oh the challenges for the computer illiterate!

Jane P.

Can't beat the quill pen  :crackup:   Apologies to Quy.  He must really despair of me at times.

Sandra  :redface:

providence, rhode island

if you have adobe acrobat, it should just open in the browser window, and then all you have to do is print!  bear_grin

providence, rhode island

okay, i posted to the challenge folder!
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7041

yay! have fun everyone! i can't wait to see!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I've already drawn out the pattern and will cut it out this evening as I watch TV.  It's a lovely change of pace to work on someone else's pattern besides my own!!  This is fun!!  I can't wait to see how little mousie turns out!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Wow, I managed to get it to print out - however it took forever, as adobe acrobat decided it wanted to upgrade right then and that took about an hour.
I don't think I will be as fast as Aleta, but I will try and work on it next week.
Thanks for sharing Teresa - this should be fun.

Jane P.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

AWWW HOW CUTE...

nettie scotland
Website

I like this wee soul.I have had practise with my wee rabbits that have three piece bodies.I will join in too.
Thanks Diane xx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing your Mousie pattern Teresa - looks very cute and I look forward to trying
     it out.

hugs
     Carolyn
       bear_flower

Board footer