Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I am posting to all of you incredible artists at one time because I will never catch up otherwise-  I love looking at all your creations-such an impressive array.

Kim-  blue boy looks so cute....I am excited that you will be getting a better camera soon because I think your bears are great and deserve top notch pictures!  You do great work.

PenPen  Love your French resistance bear....too too cute...he as a certain, J'en sais quoi-

Well done you clever gardening gal you

Jody- we haven't met yet- I am so happy to see your wonderful bear-he is beautiful, and deserves the satin, truly a work of art.  happy to meet you and look forward to more of your art, especially if it is like Monsieur Pierre.

Sue Ann-  you give us all a level of excellence to strive for....a beautiful bear-love the open mouth and of course her winsome expression

Mandie- oh so sweet- you are on a roll girl!  Your creative curve has gone bonkersly you are doing so well.  You posted yesterday and he's already spoken for.  We're all very proud of you!  You are doing wonderful work.

Rita- love Peter- very very cute....love what you do with the eyes. very clever, you are...wonderful bear

You are all wonderfully creative artists- I am so lucky to get to see your creations and love each and every wonderful idea you gals have.

gollygeewhizzikin hugs to all

Dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, dear Dilu . . . we are SOOOOOO glad you are feeling better and back with us on the board!  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I second what Sue Ann said! bear_laugh

Board footer