Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sergi-Narni_GoldenGeorge.jpgYAY!  I just wanted to share with you all that my babies are back!!!....my Narni and Sergie who went on a trip to Germany for the Golden George Awards.  I had heard absolutely nothing about them, so was left a bit wondering.  They showed up on my doorstep this morning. bear_thumb 

They did not win first place but I was still thrilled to be a part of this contest.  I did receive some pretty ribbons though.    bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  I will cherish them always. bear_wub

Sergie-Sebastian-01.jpg

I also want to show you my two tiger brothers side by side.  I did not have Sergei here while I created Sebastian.  Look how different they are!  I have two more tigers cut out.  I wonder how they will compare.

I just thought it was kind of neat to show ya bear_flower  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Judi . . . they look like VERY CLOSE brothers to me!!  Hooray that they were returned to you with those fab ribbons!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY they are back with their mommy!!! What a relief to have them back in your arms and know where they are! I absolutly adore your tigers! It is neat seeing them together! I think your new one looks like a "cub" compared to Sergei- they are gorgeous, Judi! CONGRATS!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh! even silly prayers get answered! 

I am so glad your babies came home....I was secretly afraid someone would have sticky fingers.....

Congratulations!  your two tiggies look so beautiful together.  How hard it would be for me to send something that beautiful off into the world.  I admire your ability to be able to create and then let go. 

hugs

dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Whew...what a huge relief that must be for you.  And...did they bring you any other treasures bear_original bear_original  Probably too busy showing off to do much souvenier shopping, huh?

Glad they are home safe and sound!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sue Ann , Kimmy, Dilu, and Shantell.  Thank you so much.  I was a little worried...just a little. 

Dilu, creating and letting go.  Yes, that can be hard to do as I am sure you and many others here feel the same way.  I think it is becuase our creations are so personal,  and to close them up in a box and say goodbye seems so final.  Yet, it is so nice to know when they go to a loving new mommy or daddy.

Shantell, Sergei and Narni were so busy admiring all the beautfiul bears at the show they forgot to bring me a present....ahhh..but holding them again is a treasure. bear_wub  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on your ribbons Judi!
I love the brothers, they are just adorable!!!!
I'm your biggest fan though!  bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Judi, you must have breathed a sigh of relief, when your babies returned.  It's really neat to see Sergei and Sebastian side by side - I do like the whiskers though!  Contgrats on dislaying them overseas - it must have been a thrill!

hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

They look so adorable side by side!  :photo:  :photo:

Congrats on your ribbons!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

You are tooooooooo good and i'm not talking to you anymore

:twisted:

oh OK then.....................wonderful tiger brothers Judi - i think they look like twins, why do you think they are so different? I suppose to you they do look very different because you made them but to us mere mortals they are pretty damn near identical.

You deserve every award you get and the fact that your work did'nt win first place does'nt mean Jack!

Penny - still not talking to you really  :crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Judi......<sigh>.......   bear_wub  bear_wub   You should have come first!!   :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

What a relief that they're back home!  Congrats on your ribbons!  I love the picture of the 2 tigers together.   bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Wow, they are pretty accurate considering you didn't have Sergie for comparison!  I looove them  bear_wub  and they look so good together!  Maybe when you make the others you can photo shop them in and have them all sitting together  bear_happy
xo Sarah

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Wow! Well done! I wish I had a ribbon like that.......*sigh*. Maybe one day.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Definitely a relief . . . If I made such beautiful beasties, I'd have trouble letting them out of my sight!!

I see a real difference between Sergei and Sebastian. Thanks for the photos!

Eileen

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Yep, Sergei's the mischief-maker  bear_laugh

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi,
  Glad to hear that your babes had a wonderful trip and are back in the USA safe and sound!  Such an honor to have been selected to participate in this wonderful contest!  Oh... their ribbons are gorgeous!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Judi boy those tigers are superb :clap: ... Glad those two arrived home safely... bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Glad they arrived home safely Judi.  Congratualtions on the beautiful ribbons.  I still think they deserved to win.  They are both beautfiful !   :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are just such wonderful brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on your ribbons.
If your truely tremendous fantastic creations didnt win, then who's did?

What do you all reckon folks? There is someone out there doing better than Judi? NO DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
I'm darn curious now though. bear_grin

Board footer