Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've been playing with my website and have introduced a 'Memory Lane' page!

It's a trip back in time to revisit some of the bears I've created over the past five years.  I haven't included all of them, as I don't have all the photographs now, but there are still quite a few to see! 

I hope the page doesn't take too long to load, because I've put them all on one page ...

If you fancy a visit please pop along to www.allbear.co.ukand please let me know if it takes an eternity for the pics to load, because I'll split them onto two pages if it's too inconvenient.  Thanks!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love it!

It loaded fast for me.....and it was such fun to go thru all your lovely bears.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

It all loaded fast for me too - wonderful to see all your happy bears smiling out of the computer :)

Hugs
Catherine

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Geez, what a huge hug of bears that is, and every one of them so fluffy and wanting to be held!  Great idea and a great name for your "Gallery of Past Work."  Love it!

:clap:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
speechless they are all gorgeous

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Memory Lane is just wonderful! I am on a DSL connection, so the pics loaded pretty fast here:)
Hugs,

ellen ontario, canada

VERY nice Paula!!  and it loaded plenty fast for me!
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Paula, it's fun to look at the variety of bears you've made in the past - another really great idea.  I love your website - your bears are wonderful! Take care,

hugs,

Brenda

Kent
Website

Ooh, thank you all for looking!  Sorting the page out took me ages, but hunting through the pics was fun.  These are just a fraction of the bears I've made over the past twelve years, but I don't have all the photographs stored.  I'd even forgotten some of the bears!  bear_whistle

I'm really pleased the page seems to be loading fast enough.  After going boggle eyed sorting it out, I wasn't looking forward to revising the page again!!  bear_thumb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Beautiful page - love your memory lace.
BTW: It loaded super fast for me!

Danni

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I love Memory Lane.   bear_wub    It didn't take long to load for me.

Kent
Website

Chrissie, Danni, thanks for taking the trip!  I'm glad it didn't keep you waiting ages while it loaded and I'm really glad you enjoyed the pictures! 

It's strange looking back on my work on a single page like that.  Makes me realise how much development takes place over the years!

Kent
Website

Hi Melanie, you hit the nail on the head!  I try to keep it interesting, so that people keep coming back to visit.  I can't get enough new bears made to rely on the bears alone to keep drawing visitors back, so to keep collectors focused on my work, I try to think of new ways of making the website interesting.

Thanks for visiting - I'm glad you like the bears!!  bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely Paula.  I had a look at all your collections (now I have fast internet hehe  bear_tongue )and also your you page bear_original   Love your work, I remember so many of the bears from here.  Oh and download was quick  bear_thumb 
xo Sarah

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Paula...What a tremendous collection of stunning bears... bear_thumb  bear_wub

Kent
Website

Thank you so much for checking it out Lanie and Sarah!  It's always good to hear I've had visitors!!  bear_grin

Board footer