Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0730.jpgThese were taken in a mad hurry.  I also took some individual photos that are too dark to even see their little faces very clearly....I'll try again.

000_0731.jpg000_0732.jpg

But these are cute anyway!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shantell, why do you have to be so darn far away LOL!  I love them all but the light one and the darkest one would be my picks.  Can't wait to see some more. 

hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

OMG they are just priceless... I can't wait til mine are fuzzy like that...

Krista

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I want a kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Danni

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Brenda,  bear_flower
You'll have to fight me for the lighter one!!  Now if only I can convince my princess, Gracie, that she NEEDS a little sister!  Walker, our male Birman, would be pleased as punch to have a new kitty in the house.  He just wants a friend with as much energy as he has.  He's six years old but he still thinks he's a kitten. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Willamette Valley Oregon

I have a secret soft spot for the light colored one as well.  She is simply just a little sweet heart.  The darker colored male one is very insecure and a big cry baby...even with snuggling he whimpers.  One of the other two (both female...although one I'm still not sure about) is a hisser but only until you get her snuggle up to you.

I love them all...but will happily send them to a new home where I know they will be loved and cared for.

More photos to come if I can get Skippy to be gone long enough. 

P.S.  Did I mention that I fear she may be having kittens again...Surrender (Mr. Papa) was doing his "herding" again yesterday and the day before.  AUGH!!!  I know get him fixed...easier said then done...we haven't been able to trap him yet.  Smart boy!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet, i love little kittens!
That lighter colored one is a doll!!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub There is nothing cuter in this world than kittens!  I want them all Shantell!

Well, Miss Aleta, it's a good thing you live in Oregon, close to Shantell and I don't. or you might just have a "fight" on our hands, girly, LOL!  That little cream one is absolutely precious.  But, at least it helps to know that the kitten will have a wonderful home where she will have lots of love.

hugs,

Brenda

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I want one too....says dilu as she dumps two Burmese off her lap to get a closer look......

No it wasn't abuse you PETA HEADS  :crackup:   They were trying to sit on my BAD leg....ouch ouch ouch

Shantell....lovely  :photo:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Shantell, You have to keep the light colored one!!!!!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub
I've forgotten.... is Aleta really getting one from you?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I hope to take one....or two...perhaps three......  Are there such things as kitten piggies?!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Shantell can you get to her while she is in the basket?, lock it and take her to get the job done!
I'm surprised that she is coming in season again thogh it does seem too soon.  Good luck
You can get them done while pregnant if needed.  I had a 6 month old kitten who fell preggers so she had to get done or else it would have killed her.

Aleta, if your son takes one and you take one and you daughter wants one, will that make them cousins as well and siblings LOL!  Just kidding.

Hugs,

Brenda

Willamette Valley Oregon
Bambridge Bears wrote:

Shantell can you get to her while she is in the basket?, lock it and take her to get the job done!
I'm surprised that she is coming in season again thogh it does seem too soon.  .

Surrender is the papa...we've been trying to catch him.  She's can't be taken in yet because the babies are only 2 weeks old.  She can't go in until she's weaned the babies.  I'm surprised she's in season already too...but apparently it's not uncommon or so I've read.   I probably wouldn't take her in if I knew for certain she was pregnant anyway. 

I guess I can only do what I can.

Aleta...you can have as many kitties as you want.  I'll even toss in fourth one :crackup:   :crackup:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

That is a typical male isn't  the poor woman ends up dong all the work and he just lays around waiting to pounce again  bear_rolleyes   bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Beautiful little wee tiny teeny weeny ickle kittensies Shantell - how do you get any work done with them around?

I would be watching them all the time  :hug:

Penny

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!  Aren't they sweet!!  There is nothing as pretty and entertaining as a kitten....and nothing as warm and homey as a sleepy cat.....unlike the naughty one that I now have next to me trying to 'help' type this message!!!

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Awwwwwwwww!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

They are divine ..........

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

SHANTELL.... THEY ARE GETTING CUTER AWWWWWWW bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Sweeties all--omigosh, are they ever cute bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Good thing she's having more, or we'd have TT at WAR.

Eileen

Board footer